Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thunder Pits Event

Super Moderator

Default Thunder Pits Event

March 16-19, 2015

Legendary Mission: Battle legendary monsters to earn Skill Souls, Gold Coins and XP! This event is a special expansion to the story missions and will challenge even the most skilled Coin Master.

Collect all the gems in the missions and earn 50 rainbow coins! These missions are available until 6PM PST, Thursday March 19, 2015.

See all the details on the wiki: http://wiki.dragon-coins.net/wiki/Thunder_Pits_Event.

YAY! Finally get to evolve my Golden Raptor!
    DC ID: 2288-3774-3593. Always have 1-2 spots open for active, high level players with useful leaders.
    Leaders: Meteor, Mermaid Princess, Yamato, Ziz, Black Hole, Hippolyta, Typhon, Anubis, Apocalyse

SWEET! this event reward of Golden Raptor means I most likely will never pull from the dreaded light chest again. With the Golden Raptor, will have what I see as the best three light abilities in Ziz, Tezcatlipoca, and Peter Pan. This would make my light team Baron, Tezcatlipoca, Longinus, Druk, Peter Pan/Ziz! Well unless i hope for that UR...
    Last edited by Slaxys; 03-16-2015 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaxys View Post
    SWEET! this event reward of Golden Raptor means I most likely will never pull from the dreaded light chest again. With the Golden Raptor, will have what I see as the best three light abilities in Ziz, Tezcatlipoca, and Peter Pan. This would make my light team Baron, Tezcatlipoca, Longinus, Druk, Peter Pan/Ziz!
    Agreed. I have all of those monsters as well. Can't believe I wasted so many tickets on the light chest before.
    DC ID: 2288-3774-3593. Always have 1-2 spots open for active, high level players with useful leaders.
    Leaders: Meteor, Mermaid Princess, Yamato, Ziz, Black Hole, Hippolyta, Typhon, Anubis, Apocalyse

Quote Originally Posted by UltraX View Post
    Agreed. I have all of those monsters as well. Can't believe I wasted so many tickets on the light chest before.
    Any suggestion on which chests I should pull from next? I don't have match in the other elements aside from the SR+ dragons. In the dark chest, I could hope to get the Cyclotaur/Typhon for that leader skill. I could also hope for another Nether Jackal for Anubis. In fire, I could hope for another Infernal Duke to make Amon for that Hunt for Red. Other than that, no idea what else to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaxys View Post
    Any suggestion on which chests I should pull from next? I don't have match in the other elements aside from the SR+ dragons. In the dark chest, I could hope to get the Cyclotaur/Typhon for that leader skill. I could also hope for another Nether Jackal for Anubis. In fire, I could hope for another Infernal Duke to make Amon for that Hunt for Red. Other than that, no idea what else to get.
    I would go for the dark chest for the two monsters you mentioned. Amon isn't really necessary because I think it only works for the story missions, which you can use gem fever, and not anything else like the special missions (although I still use Amon for expansion missions and monster master for dragon's road).

Other good monsters, if you don't have them yet, are Gigan/Hippo and Dark Elemental/Black Hole.
    Last edited by UltraX; 03-16-2015 at 06:44 PM.

Golden Raptor is my Dragon Coins holy grail, as far as SR monsters are concerned. I'm very excited to be able to get one as soon as tomorrow morning.
    Dragon Coins game ID: 9593-2044-6597

From now on this shall be referred to as my RSI team:

Wow and I just got my first Ziz.

Had amazing luck today (have had crappy luck getting the levels finished but thats not so bad).

Got Ziz after 5 runs through (failed the first one) and had 7 or 8 Sleep souls to fuse. One fusion of 5 souls (mixed 5 and 10 level) took Ziz from 1 to level 5.
    Code: 2071-9227-3095 - Main leaders: 65 skill 6 Apocalypse, 65 skill 3 Druk, 65 skill 5 Baron, 65 skill 3 Tezcatlipoca, 65 skill 3 Hippolyta, 65 skill 6 Peter Pan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast