Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Thunder Pits Event

  1. #11
    Senior Member Conundrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    807

    Default

    Dragon Coins Team I am hoping you will use one of these SR's as the next prize event:

    149: Dread Oblivion
    209: Umbron
    219: Sole Searcher
    267: Terrabull ( I know we just had it)
    271: Dark Prince
    279: Twins of Chaos
    395: Sunkeeper
    407: Corona

  2. #12
    Senior Member Wanda360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spansh View Post
    Had amazing luck today (have had crappy luck getting the levels finished but thats not so bad).

    Got Ziz after 5 runs through (failed the first one) and had 7 or 8 Sleep souls to fuse. One fusion of 5 souls (mixed 5 and 10 level) took Ziz from 1 to level 5.
    I'm not sure whether leveling up my Ziz is really worth it. Having the enemies sleep longer can be beneficial, but I find that they are woken up by being hit well before the timer runs out.

  3. #13
    Senior Member M.O.B=ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Dragon Coins Team I am hoping you will use one of these SR's as the next prize event:

    149: Dread Oblivion
    209: Umbron
    219: Sole Searcher
    267: Terrabull ( I know we just had it)
    271: Dark Prince
    279: Twins of Chaos
    395: Sunkeeper
    407: Corona
    Sole Searcher would be nice. Piston Pusher is my absolute favorite skill! Umbron would be very nice as well. Edge Pushers work very well when timed right.
    Game ID is 1563-2764-5875

  4. #14
    Senior Member M.O.B=ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    295

    Default

    This event was very fun for me. I got to work on Pirate King Fever as well as Beauty & Beast. I passed on this skill before in favor of Share The Wealth, but it has really worked in my favor. I dabbled in a few arena battles, lost 2 I think (bomb spammers lol but it's ok). Team Cleave actually upstages Share The Wealth IMO.
    Game ID is 1563-2764-5875

  5. #15
    Senior Member UltraX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M.O.B=ME View Post
    This event was very fun for me. I got to work on Pirate King Fever as well as Beauty & Beast. I passed on this skill before in favor of Share The Wealth, but it has really worked in my favor. I dabbled in a few arena battles, lost 2 I think (bomb spammers lol but it's ok). Team Cleave actually upstages Share The Wealth IMO.
    Terrorize, Team Cleave, Share the Wealth, and Team Counter is the best minion team for arena IMO. For UM, I use Edge Pusher and Paralyze on both edge, ally in the middle, and the rest are Share the Wealth, Ultimate Concentration, Fire/Light Link, or other forms of power up like Torrents or Massive Power Up depending on the monster's element and available monster I have. Collect the cubes on the side, flood the arena with coins using Paralyze and activate Edge Pusher, then use all the skills in the middle and the boss dies in a few seconds.

    As for suggestions, I'd like to see Bird Rider, Heal Pup, Immolion, Aethiope Damsel, Hydragoras, or Big Bad Wolf.
    Last edited by UltraX; 03-18-2015 at 11:14 PM.
    DC ID: 2288-3774-3593. Always have 1-2 spots open for active, high level players with useful leaders.
    Leaders: Meteor, Mermaid Princess, Yamato, Ziz, Black Hole, Hippolyta, Typhon, Anubis, Apocalyse

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanda360 View Post
    I'm not sure whether leveling up my Ziz is really worth it. Having the enemies sleep longer can be beneficial, but I find that they are woken up by being hit well before the timer runs out.
    Indeed, the first hit waking them means extra time isn't worth it. On that note, I fused another 5 skills and took it from 5-8, it's now my highest level monster by 1-2 levels I think.
    Code: 2071-9227-3095 - Main leaders: 65 skill 6 Apocalypse, 65 skill 3 Druk, 65 skill 5 Baron, 65 skill 3 Tezcatlipoca, 65 skill 3 Hippolyta, 65 skill 6 Peter Pan

  7. #17
    Senior Member M.O.B=ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltraX View Post
    Terrorize, Team Cleave, Share the Wealth, and Team Counter is the best minion team for arena IMO. For UM, I use Edge Pusher and Paralyze on both edge, ally in the middle, and the rest are Share the Wealth, Ultimate Concentration, Fire/Light Link, or other forms of power up like Torrents or Massive Power Up depending on the monster's element and available monster I have. Collect the cubes on the side, flood the arena with coins using Paralyze and activate Edge Pusher, then use all the skills in the middle and the boss dies in a few seconds.

    As for suggestions, I'd like to see Bird Rider, Heal Pup, Immolion, Aethiope Damsel, Hydragoras, or Big Bad Wolf.
    That is a good setup. I like to use Mounting Pressure, Piston Pusher, Team Ultimate Concentration, and Share The Wealth for minions. However, I did experiment with a few changes. I tried adding in Infinite Rolling Combo, Terrorize, and Team Cleave. I got mixed results, but mainly because I was didn't properly adjust for the changes. Reminded me of how valuable placement is.

    I think for suggestions I'd like to see any UR specifically Fiend Judge but speaking realistically:

    1) Centurion (I have Longinus but want a higher skill level)
    2) Anesidora (I have Pandora but want a higher skill level)
    3) Umbron (I have XVIII Moon but want a higher skill level)
    4) Haberdasher (I have Mad Hatter but want a higher skill level)
    5) Doom Dragon (to make Dystopia)
    6) Bird Rider (I have Thumbelina, but Nipper/0 Fool have terrible stats and I would focus on Hades & Medusa)
    7) Heal Pup (I don't have one and want one)

    An expansion mission with Healing Torrent skill souls, but not an SR for that skill. I say that because I have a couple already and because I don't use them I wouldn't want the bonus SR to be a "waste" so to speak. Just an available mission to pass time farming for higher skill levels.
    Game ID is 1563-2764-5875

  8. #18
    Senior Member Wanda360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    64

    Default

    I agree with Healing Torrent. I have all SR+ monsters except Phoenix, but I would like to increase skill levels. I would also like Climbing Attack Count skill souls for my Pandora. For event rewards I would like Hearthdear, Bird Rider, Heal Pup, Umbron, Dark Celestial or Dark Prince.

  9. #19
    Senior Member UltraX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M.O.B=ME View Post
    That is a good setup. I like to use Mounting Pressure, Piston Pusher, Team Ultimate Concentration, and Share The Wealth for minions. However, I did experiment with a few changes. I tried adding in Infinite Rolling Combo, Terrorize, and Team Cleave. I got mixed results, but mainly because I was didn't properly adjust for the changes. Reminded me of how valuable placement is.
    I don't really like Piston Pusher for arena because of the lost coins in between rounds and especially if you don't have Terrorize to counteract Confusion. Mounting Pressure also isn't necessary if you have Terrorize but I do use Hercules over Pirate King because of the Wood Dragon's color guard. Team Counter is also really good against Trouble Towers, GBOGH, and Floppy Pusher.
    DC ID: 2288-3774-3593. Always have 1-2 spots open for active, high level players with useful leaders.
    Leaders: Meteor, Mermaid Princess, Yamato, Ziz, Black Hole, Hippolyta, Typhon, Anubis, Apocalyse

  10. #20
    Senior Member M.O.B=ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltraX View Post
    I don't really like Piston Pusher for arena because of the lost coins in between rounds and especially if you don't have Terrorize to counteract Confusion. Mounting Pressure also isn't necessary if you have Terrorize but I do use Hercules over Pirate King because of the Wood Dragon's color guard. Team Counter is also really good against Trouble Towers, GBOGH, and Floppy Pusher.
    I never thought to use Team Counter for arena because I'm almost positive that the enemy monsters will be a skill seal. I was a little hesitant about using Share The Wealth because of the 10 hit limit enemy skill. One setup that worked for me from left to right:

    XVIII Moon
    Hippolyta
    Ally
    XI Strength
    Typhon *Leader*

    Activating Moon before the mission actually starts helped me beat the confusion/divider/plague/sleep bombs and funnel a skill box into each monster. I messed up and took a little longer than I wanted to and I almost missed the box for Hippo.
    Game ID is 1563-2764-5875

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •