Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Infinite Darkness Event

Super Moderator

Default Infinite Darkness Event

March 23-26, 2015

Legendary Mission: Battle legendary monsters to earn Skill Souls, Gold Coins and XP! This event is a special expansion to the story missions and will challenge even the most skilled Coin Master.

Collect all the gems in the missions and earn 50 rainbow coins! These missions are available until 6PM PST, Thursday March 26, 2015.

See all the details on the wiki: http://wiki.dragon-coins.net/wiki/In...Darkness_Event.

Can't wait to take Cinderella to the Ball!

Good skills this week, thanks devs. Sucks I can't play much tho but I did get Sole Searcher .
    Game ID is 1563-2764-5875

Already have Cinderella, but this is a very nice set of skill souls this week. Most interested in Double Coin Wall, Elemental Aggression, and Natural Armor.

Gotta admit if it was gonna be a piston pusher, I was pulling for Heal Pup - among other things, we've had a lot of Light and Shadow monster rewards for a while, so one of the colored elements would be a nice change of pace.
    Dragon Coins game ID: 9593-2044-6597

Already had Cinderella but never had Sole Searcher so good for my Tome. Already maxed Natural Armor. Glad Sleeping Powder is back because my Ziz is at skill level 9. Gonna focus on that then Team Counter for my Yamato that is 8.
    DC ID: 2288-3774-3593. Always have 1-2 spots open for active, high level players with useful leaders.
    Leaders: Meteor, Mermaid Princess, Yamato, Ziz, Black Hole, Hippolyta, Typhon, Anubis, Apocalyse

Dragon Coins Team, I would love to see Evangelist as an expansion mission prize!

My top 3 "old" monsters to show up as SR prizes:

1. Heal Pup
    2. Tinkerbell
    3. Haberdasher

(honorable mentions: Corona, Simoom)

Top 3 "new":

1. Pollux
    2. Sadalsuud
    3. Zubeneschamali
    Dragon Coins game ID: 9593-2044-6597

Super Moderator

Hi Dragon Masters,

Thanks for the suggestions. We will keep them in mind for future Expansion Missions!

Dragon Coins Team,

Thank you so much for having Sole Searcher up. She was greatly appreciated for tome feeling purposes. Thank you for continuously putting out story expansions. My list has shorted as to what I would like to see for the expansion:

149 Dread Oblivion
    209 Umbron
    267 Terrabull
    271 Dark Prince
    279 Twins of Chaos
    395 Sunkeeper
    407 Corona x2 (please!!!)

Dread Oblivion or Heal Pup. Also want Infinite Rolling Combo and Shadeshine Torrent skill souls.
    DC ID: 2288-3774-3593. Always have 1-2 spots open for active, high level players with useful leaders.
    Leaders: Meteor, Mermaid Princess, Yamato, Ziz, Black Hole, Hippolyta, Typhon, Anubis, Apocalyse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast