Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11-20 place receiving child of clay in the last UM event

Default 11-20 place receiving child of clay in the last UM event

Hmmm i see that dragon coins team has been on the forums but not addressed the thread in general, so i'll throw it up as a bug, why was child of clay rewarded for 11-20 in the last UM event but it was not on the prize list? will child of clay be available in a different weeks prizes, as i personally would like to get 2 to evolve.

And, as a Winner of Child of Clay, I do wish that you not take them away from those of us that have won them as I have already sunk 5 of the double coin walls souls from the current event into it trying to raise it to level 6. I know that is how the previous correction of Improper delivered monsters was solved, but at that time it was a UR that was accidentally given out.

I believe something needs to be done. It would of changed how everyone played if it would of been Child of Clay.

Even though I like my Child of Clay more than Heaven's Veil, the right thing to do is to change them to Heaven's Veil and release Child of Clay again next time.
    DC ID: 2288-3774-3593. Always have 1-2 spots open for active, high level players with useful leaders.
    Leaders: Meteor, Mermaid Princess, Yamato, Ziz, Black Hole, Hippolyta, Typhon, Anubis, Apocalyse

Super Moderator

Hi Dragon Masters,

As we mentioned on a different thread, we appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We are looking into this issue and will report back to everyone as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Dragon Coins Team; 03-25-2015 at 02:43 AM.

Dragon Coins Game ID: 2911-3022-8578 IGN: Pugnado

Quote Originally Posted by UltraX View Post
    Even though I like my Child of Clay more than Heaven's Veil, the right thing to do is to change them to Heaven's Veil and release Child of Clay again next time.
    I disagree. What's done is done. Swapping out would just exacerbate the issue with those of us who have received CoC. I also put in a lot of skill stones and sold off wood monsters as a result. What the devs should do is look into the root cause and ensure that this won't happen again.

Any official update on this, its been quite a while now, previously when this has happened there were changes within roughly a week, or at least a post saying "we aren't fixing it" if that's the way your going?

Quote Originally Posted by Dah View Post
    Any official update on this, its been quite a while now, previously when this has happened there were changes within roughly a week, or at least a post saying "we aren't fixing it" if that's the way your going?
    I think it has been resolved. Those in 11-20 place received an extra Heaven's Veil without taking away the Child of Clay.
    DC ID: 2288-3774-3593. Always have 1-2 spots open for active, high level players with useful leaders.
    Leaders: Meteor, Mermaid Princess, Yamato, Ziz, Black Hole, Hippolyta, Typhon, Anubis, Apocalyse

Quote Originally Posted by UltraX View Post
    I think it has been resolved. Those in 11-20 place received an extra Heaven's Veil without taking away the Child of Clay.
    Yes it was. I fee this is a wrong way to resolve this. Everyone should get a child of clay now.

Great communication that you have to find it out from other players ........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast