Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nerio's Domain Event

I will vote extra hard for Umbron for selfish reasons!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I will vote extra hard for Umbron for selfish reasons!!!!!
    Lol I understand where you're coming from . I remember we chatted about Umbron before briefly. Do you have one already?
    Game ID is 1563-2764-5875

Quote Originally Posted by M.O.B=ME View Post
    Lol I understand where you're coming from . I remember we chatted about Umbron before briefly. Do you have one already?
    Yeah I have one. Once I have another I will be done with the light chest.

I think the devs should take the monsters that some missed out and add them to a new chest! And keep taking suggestions like they've been doing for the special missions... That might be the best compromise. I've been playing final fantasy record keeper simply due to the lack of new aspects of dragon coins. What happen to all the new monsters? Releasing just a couple at a time is making this game stale...change the chests and add some new monsters to them plz!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bossw View Post
    I think the devs should take the monsters that some missed out and add them to a new chest! And keep taking suggestions like they've been doing for the special missions... That might be the best compromise. I've been playing final fantasy record keeper simply due to the lack of new aspects of dragon coins. What happen to all the new monsters? Releasing just a couple at a time is making this game stale...change the chests and add some new monsters to them plz!!!!!!!!
    We have been asking for this months ago now. The last update was in October. Hopefully we get an update in May which is around the 1 year anniversary of the 1.0 version.
    DC ID: 2288-3774-3593. Always have 1-2 spots open for active, high level players with useful leaders.
    Leaders: Meteor, Mermaid Princess, Yamato, Ziz, Black Hole, Hippolyta, Typhon, Anubis, Apocalyse

Has anybody recieved a solid/detailed answer from the devs on what they're planning and when we can expect new content? Kinda feel like I've been left in the dark lol

Oh and the LIGHT LINK SKILL would be awesome to for the next story expansion event...

Quote Originally Posted by UltraX View Post
    We have been asking for this months ago now. The last update was in October. Hopefully we get an update in May which is around the 1 year anniversary of the 1.0 version.
    It would be so nice to have new content. The rate at which new monsters has been released is actually more irritating than my current quest to get Baron to level 10. Conundrum, Dah, Saturn, this isn't a dig at any of you but personally I cannot compete with y'all for the UR's they give out as prizes. I've been having some fun playing lately but new monsters and chests would greatly be appreciated. I hope the new stuff comes out soon because once Mortal Kombat X gets released you won't see me for awhile. I've been waiting on that and it's getting closer and closer, and I also saw a trailer that there will be a mobile version of that game as well so DC team please kick it into overdrive thanks .
    Game ID is 1563-2764-5875

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12