Thread: Double Rewards for Arena Ranking Event?

Default Double Rewards for Arena Ranking Event?

Just noticed that all the rewards seemed to be double for this ranking event. Is this on purpose or a bug?

I'm seeing that too. Looks like this event and the upcoming event rewards are overlapping? 11-20 shows both Iris and Arsenic as the rewards.

Sooooooo got double rewards ...........

Quote Originally Posted by Dah View Post
    Sooooooo got double rewards ...........
    This is ridiculous, did you get double the featured chest tickets too? Oh and congrats on double UR

Quote Originally Posted by Slaxys View Post
    This is ridiculous, did you get double the featured chest tickets too? Oh and congrats on double UR
    oh i didn't look at that, more focused on the monsters and i can only tell by using them as there is no counter for the free tickets.

Everything was double!!

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Everything was double!!
    if i knew this, I would have pushed for rank 2-5 rewards for the arena ranking instead of the UM. Speaking of which, who in the right might would go for rank 5-10 this week when rank 11-20 gives a higher skill level reward?

Quote Originally Posted by Dah View Post
    oh i didn't look at that, more focused on the monsters and i can only tell by using them as there is no counter for the free tickets.
    The tickets were supposed to be doubled (it showed so in the screen). However when I collected my rewards for top 100 this morning I only got 4, not 2 sets of 4.

I suspect it was fixed after the rewards were given, so if you picked up your rewards early enough you would have gotten double. Kind of sucks for anyone who didn't pick up their rewards in time though.
    Code: 2071-9227-3095 - Main leaders: 65 skill 6 Apocalypse, 65 skill 3 Druk, 65 skill 5 Baron, 65 skill 3 Tezcatlipoca, 65 skill 3 Hippolyta, 65 skill 6 Peter Pan