Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fire Consumes

Super Moderator

Default Fire Consumes

April 13 - April 16, 2015

Legendary Mission: Battle legendary monsters to earn Skill Souls, Gold Coins and XP! This event is a special expansion to the story missions and will challenge even the most skilled Coin Master.

Collect all the gems in the missions and earn 50 rainbow coins! These missions are available until 6PM PST, Thursday April 16, 2015.

See all the details on the wiki: http://wiki.dragon-coins.net/wiki/Fire_Consumes_Event.

Woo! Been hoping for this one for a while, since I have a Corona just waiting to blossom into the Sun and be a serious heavy hitter on red teams.

New most wanted: Hearthdear!
    Dragon Coins game ID: 9593-2044-6597

Disappointed on the skill souls because I already maxed out Ziz, Mermaid Princess, and Typhon. Probably gonna focus on Team Quicken.
    DC ID: 2288-3774-3593. Always have 1-2 spots open for active, high level players with useful leaders.
    Leaders: Meteor, Mermaid Princess, Yamato, Ziz, Black Hole, Hippolyta, Typhon, Anubis, Apocalyse

Dragon Coins Team I sincerely thank you for Corona being the prize. I now have very SR from the summon chests. I need to work on my SR+'s. On I side note I am now up to 8 x5 pulls with all duplicates of stuff I don't need.

For the next event I would like to see any of these:
    149 Dread Oblivion
    209 Umbron (hoping for this one)
    267 Terrabull
    271 Dark Prince
    279 Twins of Chaos
    395 Sunkeeper
    407 Corona

Thank you!!!

Yay! I needed a second Corona for my tome thanks DC team!

The selection this week is kinda bland for real. I had Corona before and I have XIX Sun, and don't use it. On the positive side, replacing Athena with Odin is my focus. Even though I don't rely on that skill much at all anymore, I still the best maxed out Celestial team I can make.
    Game ID is 1563-2764-5875

I'd like to see Dread Oblivion, Bird Rider, Hearthdear, Light Prince, Aethiope Damsel, Dwarf Sept, Nether Gatekeeper, Briar Rose, or Empress.
    Last edited by UltraX; 04-14-2015 at 06:34 PM.
    DC ID: 2288-3774-3593. Always have 1-2 spots open for active, high level players with useful leaders.
    Leaders: Meteor, Mermaid Princess, Yamato, Ziz, Black Hole, Hippolyta, Typhon, Anubis, Apocalyse

at this point i'm waiting on Noctua, once i have that i will need zero from the yellow chest as i even have the UR/UR+

Apart from that Heartwood (x2 :P), Violet Flamekeeper, Dark Prince, Vanguard, Evangelist (And Another Corona :P) and i will have all the original SR and SR+ covered

While we're putting out our wish lists I'd be interested in:

* Hydragoras
    * Cassowary
    * Noctua
    * Muse
    * Cthuliid
    * Twins of Chaos
    * Simoom
    * Gorgon

There's a bit more, but those are my main ones of interest (especially the Hydragoras).

Quote Originally Posted by Magog View Post
    While we're putting out our wish lists I'd be interested in:

* Hydragoras
    * Cassowary
    * Noctua
    * Muse
    * Cthuliid
    * Twins of Chaos
    * Simoom
    * Gorgon

There's a bit more, but those are my main ones of interest (especially the Hydragoras).
    If only they switched the Battle Chest back to the other one, then you can try to get Gorgon and Cassowary and I can try to get another Tartarus.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast