Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Return of the Sure Ciel's Pass

Super Moderator

Default Return of the Sure Ciel's Pass

April 27-30, 2015
    Sure Ciel's Pass is back, but with all different Skill Souls!

Legendary Mission: Battle legendary monsters to earn Skill Souls, Gold Coins and XP! This event is a special expansion to the story missions and will challenge even the most skilled Coin Master.

Collect all the gems in the missions and earn 50 rainbow coins! These missions are available until 6PM PST, Thursday, April 30, 2015.

See all the details on the wiki: http://wiki.dragon-coins.net/wiki/Su...9;s_Pass_Event.

Its the same as last time, so you have rolled out a duplicate event and a duplicate legendary mission

Quote Originally Posted by Dah View Post
    Its the same as last time, so you have rolled out a duplicate event and a duplicate legendary mission
    At least the skill souls are different. Honestly though, there was like several weeks (2 I think) where we didn't get a new expansion mission because of some sort of unexplained problem. Could they have just done something lazy like this?
    DC ID: 2288-3774-3593. Always have 1-2 spots open for active, high level players with useful leaders.
    Leaders: Meteor, Mermaid Princess, Yamato, Ziz, Black Hole, Hippolyta, Typhon, Anubis, Apocalyse

Quote Originally Posted by UltraX View Post
    At least the skill souls are different. Honestly though, there was like several weeks (2 I think) where we didn't get a new expansion mission because of some sort of unexplained problem. Could they have just done something lazy like this?
    I feel like a broken record tbh, so i'm just going to take them at there word even though they gave zero detail about the issue and say something stopped them from making the mission that time.

This is spectacularly disappointing.

Lmao smh ffrk!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bossw View Post
    Lmao smh ffrk!!!!!!!!
    lol i'm playing ffrk and battle odyssey at the moment, Saturn found battle odyssey its very DC ish just with a match the gems game instead of a coin pusher

Thanks for the Shadeshine Torrent skill souls. Now I can work on Longinus
    Game ID is 1563-2764-5875

Quote Originally Posted by M.O.B=ME View Post
    Thanks for the Shadeshine Torrent skill souls. Now I can work on Longinus
    Same. That's the only thing that will keep me excited and preoccupied this week.
    DC ID: 2288-3774-3593. Always have 1-2 spots open for active, high level players with useful leaders.
    Leaders: Meteor, Mermaid Princess, Yamato, Ziz, Black Hole, Hippolyta, Typhon, Anubis, Apocalyse

Quote Originally Posted by UltraX View Post
    Same. That's the only thing that will keep me excited and preoccupied this week.
    I have been WAITING for this skill to be available for farming. You just don't believe, I'm sure you do lol and I'm very pleased with his progress. My light team is a serious threat now
    Game ID is 1563-2764-5875

Quote Originally Posted by M.O.B=ME View Post
    I have been WAITING for this skill to be available for farming. You just don't believe, I'm sure you do lol and I'm very pleased with his progress. My light team is a serious threat now
    Hopefully Leafshade Torrent comes up soon. Also need Infinite Rolling Combo, Healing Blitz, Team Counter, and Team Ultimate Concentration. Light Link too.
    Last edited by UltraX; 04-28-2015 at 12:25 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast