Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Absolutely disgusted with the in game advert

Event's in PSO2 are no different than PSU, Absolute Zero: Kill mobs, use Photon Ray thing to get rid of flowers move on, rinse repeat over and over. PSU and PSO2 events are the same: fun for the first few days or week then it becomes a long grind for whatever your going for. All events were like this and really the only reason I can find why people even remotely think PSU events were fun because (again) PSU is their first PS MMO (slim chance your a vet but not applicable to those vets who did like the events) therefore everything that isn't PSU is not fun or is boring.

You don't have to wait and sit around for EQ's, theres a permanent 100% EXP boost on AQ/SHAQ's at all times so if your wanting to level or get some decent gear, you can do these (unless your lazy then thats your fault, which is most ppl who wont grind for Elder/Luther free 12*'s)

My biggest quip at best is the lack of variety in weapons old and new, Jetboots was a good step in that direction but this should not be hard to add at least one weapon to each class type at minimal by now.

Clothing/aesthetics, you don't need them to play this game. If you want to look good though pay for AC or pay with meseta via player shop. Though Sega could be nice and add some decent looking clothing to the NPC clothes shop at minimal. Collabs are cool but take a break from them and make your own stuff

Premium needs a bit of work, I feel more incentives should be added or something. Freemium can be left alone

Just like any other game, it can be fun but you can burn yourself out fast if you don't know how to take the game in bursts. If that still is not doing it for you then you need to take a break for a month or year or whatever is going to make you feel the urge to play again.

As of right now theres nothing going for this game atm, if your like me, the game doesn't have much going until Ep4 in Feb next year. Ya theres another LQ coming out, ya Ult Nab is basically being refurbished with their new model to keep ppl playing that field or UQ and not just plain abandoned like most of the old fields but really if you think about it, theres a not a whole lot going on. Future scratches, couple of new EQ's (Dark Falz Double, Profound Darkness) are cool and all but is it enough to make you come back and play the next 6months? up to the individual but personally I'm only looking for to Ep4 with a new class and possible new race (assuming beast so not really new)
    Last edited by Seigi Kisuke; 08-25-2015 at 08:11 PM.
    "The game is still delayed. SEGA is currently working on bringing PSO2 to the West and will update as soon as we know more." -Sega.

For me what PSO2 lacks the most is PSO1 free roam styled quests, single party quests that are pick and play friendly (that is, can be joined anytime during the run, unlike AQs and XQs), can't be rushed to the end, are somewhat long quests (40+ mins long) and aren't completely randomized maps (completely randomized maps are fine for the current MPA quests, but would be nice to have some more structured quests designed for 4 or less players, though having a few set maps for each quest and randomly choosing one of those set maps would be fine, like PSO1 and PSU did).

Basically I would like quests like TA's Darker's Den for every area with no restrictions to start/join runs.
    PSO2 JP: Ezodagrom, Johana, Blune, Luppi, Lana, Yukari
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom
    Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/114971098@N06/

How is that even considered inappropriate? Looks perfectly fine to me...

Aye it really isn't all that bad, considering it's 1.) Ecchi not Hentai 2.) Nothing is really visible.

There are more "offensive" things to some people too. Such as...

And some peeps even had a problem with this event as well..

Though the one thing you all have to remember is this; in Japan certain things are far more acceptable in it's digital form for entertainment than elsewhere in their country and the rest of the world.
    "You ever think Einstein, walked around thinking, people are dumb***t's?"

"I dunno.. Probably. It explains why he made that bomb."

Yeah, I basically stand by what I said

The OP is a troll didn't even bother to respond back. Most of the "shock" in the US is from feminists and "for the children" that take too far. It's amazing how people can't learn to respect other cultures because "boobs are the devil" and other . The way i see it the US is ed up and backwards and i LIVE in the US. More than half the laws and culture in the US is because of overblown issues and laws.

If you wanna get all offended by a different culture then don't buy / get involved with it or the things it sells. It's amazing that an author of a work has to "censor" something when if you aren't the right age then you shouldn't be playing it.

Don't even get me started on how when we show sex and nude women on tv but cant show it in JAPANESE games or anime or manga because people take too far.....
    Last edited by Arata; 11-29-2015 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arata View Post
    The OP is a troll didn't even bother to respond back. Most of the "shock" in the US is from feminists and "for the children" that take too far. It's amazing how people can't learn to respect other cultures because "boobs are the devil" and other . The way i see it the US is ed up and backwards and i LIVE in the US. More than half the laws and culture in the US is because of overblown issues and laws.
    ahhhhh jeez this entire post

More like.

"You ever think Einstein, walked around thinking, people are dumb***t's?"

"I dunno.. Probably. It explains why he made that bomb."

my neckbeard grew a bit after reading that entire post

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast