Thread: Forum Updates: 6/25/15

Default Forum Updates: 6/25/15

Hi everyone!

It's been a busy week! As many of you have heard, SEGA is in the process of moving everything down to Los Angeles from our San Fran offices. I'm hoping to get a full blog written on all of this soon, but for now, just packing everything up and finding a new place to live has kept my hands full.

Among Sonic's birthday earlier this week, today we have a couple changes to the forums that I wanted to mention for everyone. Specifically:

- The Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax forum has been created and skinned! You can check it out here.

Edit: As the servers sync, this forum may give you a strange permissions error. This should fix itself automatically in the next couple of days as the magical server gnomes in Europe connect all the wires.

- The Hatsune Miku forum has been updated with a new Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai skin. It's as cute as a bucket of kittens with bowties.

We'll have more news and updates to share with you all in the future - until then, let us know any questions or comments you may have here!

Thanks,
    Aaron

Nice skin in the dengeki bunko forum, that's as much as I can see right now lol

Edit: I can fully access the forum now
    Last edited by suketodara; 06-25-2015 at 11:27 PM.
    NISA does what sega don't.

I haven't been on since June 19 for no particular reason. Whatever downtime there was didn't affect me. :P
    YouTube Channel

I am regularly active on KH-Vids: https://kh-vids.net/members/3091/

Quote Originally Posted by suketodara View Post
    Nice skin in the dengeki bunko forum, that's as much as I can see right now lol

Edit: I can fully access the forum now
    Glad you like it! The forum should finish syncing soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaury View Post
    I haven't been on since June 19 for no particular reason. Whatever downtime there was didn't affect me. :P
    Welcome back, Amaury!

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    Welcome back, Amaury!
    Thank you, haha! I didn't exactly leave, I just didn't get on. I've still been on my other forums, though.

Like I was telling QuadTails last night on Skype, it's hard to explain. I haven't lost interest in SEGA per se, but all I really post in now are the Word Game and Ban the User Above threads. My activity was getting so sporadic throughout the day that I removed SEGA Forum from my homepage tabs and added it to my bookmarks. Of course that leads to the "problem" of remembering to visit--it wasn't intentional that I didn't visit since June 19 at 10:31 AM until early this morning around 2:00 AM. At least when it's a homepage tab I'll be shown as online even if I don't do anything, haha!
    YouTube Channel

I am regularly active on KH-Vids: https://kh-vids.net/members/3091/

Both Skins looks great. Great choice of colors for both. Especially the Miku one though, really easy on the eyes.

I know this isn't news, but I just wanted to say, it's great to see you're back at SEGA, and it's great that Sum Mullen is still with SEGA. Good time to be a fan of SEGA Japanese games.

The Dengeki forum is down.

Quote Originally Posted by QuietBomb View Post
    The Dengeki forum is down.
    I am yelling at the magical forum gnomes right now. Hoping to get this back up for you soon, but it all depends on how quickly they respond. Being gnomes, and being magical, they can sometimes be fickle.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Cat View Post
    Both Skins looks great. Great choice of colors for both. Especially the Miku one though, really easy on the eyes.

I know this isn't news, but I just wanted to say, it's great to see you're back at SEGA, and it's great that Sum Mullen is still with SEGA. Good time to be a fan of SEGA Japanese games.
    Thanks, Space Cat! Surreal to be back, but it's slowly settling in. Appreciate the warm welcome back.

Thanks for information.

any updates on yakuza forum AKA best forum? haha