Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Coins Closure on August 21, 2015

Administrator

Default Dragon Coins Closure on August 21, 2015

Hi all,

We have some sad news: On August 21st, the Dragon Coins game servers will be shut down.

It was great to see people enjoy our efforts in culturalizing the game. Unfortunately, the game never found an audience large enough to support ongoing development and, as a result, we have to shut things down. It was a difficult decision, but it will allow us to reallocate our resources to other projects so we at SEGA can continue to bring you fun and engaging gameplay experiences. We thank you for all of the missions you played and monsters you summoned. We're grateful for your passion and enthusiasm for Dragon Coins.

Starting today until the game's closure, in-app purchases will be turned off. We encourage you to spend your remaining Rainbow Coins. As a special thank you, we are giving 200 Rainbow Coins as a daily login reward to every player who logs into the game through the remainder of the game's operation. We will be rotating the summoning chests weekly until the game closes to give you a last chance at summoning.

If you have any further questions, please contact support here.

Thank you again.

I'm not really surprised - I noticed that the activity had died out.

Recent fav house: Zzyzx (Sergey Shemet Remix) Recent fav trance: Beside You (Startail Remix)
    Can the eel come out to play?

I knew it was coming once the Japanese version decided to shut down. That is why I stopped playing 2 months back and took up a new game.

Yeap, we certainly could see with the complete lack of effort being put towards it, it was dying.

A pity i still enjoy the game mechanics, oh well farewell DC, you took much of my money and a huge amount of my time

Wow. I didn't know my comments could shut down a game. Never have that happen before. Hope everybody has a fun time with it until it quits. After writing this I'm deleting it off my phone. Just another let down from you guys (Sega).

Wow just when the Featured Chest was updated with new monsters. Spent so much time and money on this game for nothing. At least now I can fully focus on just one game: Marvel Contest of Champions.
    DC ID: 2288-3774-3593. Always have 1-2 spots open for active, high level players with useful leaders.
    Leaders: Meteor, Mermaid Princess, Yamato, Ziz, Black Hole, Hippolyta, Typhon, Anubis, Apocalyse

Well.,. Urm... I never got to finish the story.... I just got my flower dragon... But I suppose it was inevitable... It's a shame that it had to end... Well I had a good run right guys?

Quote Originally Posted by embress III
    Yeah! We had some great adventure Sammy!
    Quote Originally Posted by beauty and beast
    i'm sure one day, somehow, we will meet again Sammy, ready for another grand adventure, who knows what may happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh
    yeah... Well, I can always find a new hobby I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Embress III
    Gilgamesh! We're about to leave our master! Possibly forever! Try to be a little more supportive will you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh
    urm.... Good luck out there
    *footsteps*

Quote Originally Posted by apocalypse
    Sammy, I just want to say, it has been an honor leading this great team, we overcame many hardships, story missions and arena battles, we always tried our hardest, you need to stay strong when the servers closed, as beast said, we may meet again, for now, we should enjoy the rainbow coins while they last, who knows? Maybe we can meet one of the ultra rares... But when we disband, well... Urm....

I forgot got what I was going to say...

*these are the monsters on my main team by the way*
    current avatar: the devouer of space and time (grand void recolour)
    larger vversion
    urm, I'll just put my dragon coins game ID here: 8380 4477 8558

Cual juego me recomienda?

Quote Originally Posted by mau View Post
    Cual juego me recomienda?
    It depends on what genre you like to play. I went with final fantasy record keeper. I am waiting for fallout shelter as well. Both of these games are not competitive.

Sega admins,
    since the game is closing down and we can't buy rainbow coins. Can you give us unlimited rainbow coins. Also can you change the chests for friend coins, battle coins, and non featured rainbow.

It's a shame this game is closing, I have some ideas on how a fully offline version could work if anyone is interested
    current avatar: the devouer of space and time (grand void recolour)
    larger vversion
    urm, I'll just put my dragon coins game ID here: 8380 4477 8558

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast