Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Coins Closure on August 21, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfairy777 View Post
    It's a shame this game is closing, I have some ideas on how a fully offline version could work if anyone is interested
    A truly shame. You have a PM

This will sound strange but do you know what I'll miss the most?

the music, I love the soundtrack of dragon coins, the beach music, arena mission music, the devourer theme and the urgent mission them are the tracks I loved the most and I will really miss them
    current avatar: the devouer of space and time (grand void recolour)
    larger vversion
    urm, I'll just put my dragon coins game ID here: 8380 4477 8558

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Also can you change the chests for friend coins, battle coins, and non featured rainbow.
    I 100% agree with this if the chests will contain new monsters. And make the Solomon Urgent Mission available.
    DC ID: 2288-3774-3593. Always have 1-2 spots open for active, high level players with useful leaders.
    Leaders: Meteor, Mermaid Princess, Yamato, Ziz, Black Hole, Hippolyta, Typhon, Anubis, Apocalyse

Ah man I really got hook on this game...what's another good game....similar game

Monster Strike is a great game with a big backing in Japan. I've been playing it for just about 3 months now. Also playing Final Fantasy Record Keeper, but that one's only for die hard FF fans.

Is thre any chance of an offline version being made?
    current avatar: the devouer of space and time (grand void recolour)
    larger vversion
    urm, I'll just put my dragon coins game ID here: 8380 4477 8558

Angry

I'm beyond sad that this game is closing down. Me and my fiance were just getting into it in a big way, and getting a bunch of our friends into it too. If you simply made it so it could play while offline this could be an amazing game and would pull a BUNCH of people to it. I really can't understand why you're just throwing in the towel, it seems rude to the players who have spent money on the game and a slap in the face to all the hard work that has been put into making this game great. Also I would point out while your following is small, it is also very loyal and this being the best version of the coin pusher game available you're leaving a hole in the market that isn't going to be filled any time soon.

Is thre any chance of an offline version being made?
    Working on that, i'll inform you. Patience

Quote Originally Posted by TigerDawn View Post
    I'm beyond sad that this game is closing down. Me and my fiance were just getting into it in a big way, and getting a bunch of our friends into it too. If you simply made it so it could play while offline this could be an amazing game and would pull a BUNCH of people to it. I really can't understand why you're just throwing in the towel, it seems rude to the players who have spent money on the game and a slap in the face to all the hard work that has been put into making this game great. Also I would point out while your following is small, it is also very loyal and this being the best version of the coin pusher game available you're leaving a hole in the market that isn't going to be filled any time soon.
    Exact same situation here bro, my girlfriend was SO sad... And thanks that i notticed the clossure sticky. If it wasn't for me, she would never had nottice it. Her game just would stop working on aug 21st without knowing why...

keep arround here, i'll post results if i got something

IMPORTANT EDIT:

If someone wants to help me with a VERY easy task, please PM me.
    I need someone who has all the story missions unlocked.

IT would be very much appreciated, i'll explains the details.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by dugo; 07-29-2015 at 06:49 AM.

I never played Dragon Coins, did I miss anything

Quote Originally Posted by AlteredBeast View Post
    I never played Dragon Coins, did I miss anything
    Well it was the best way to avoid the urge to spend real money on coin pusher games and collect cute monsters.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast