Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSO2 coming to PS4 in 2016

Default PSO2 coming to PS4 in 2016

They just announced it in the live stream.

NISA does what sega don't.

In all seriousness though; we shall see.
    "You ever think Einstein, walked around thinking, people are dumb***t's?"

"I dunno.. Probably. It explains why he made that bomb."

Is this what the new SEGA CEO was referring to?

“Since we’re seriously considering quality, I can’t make that promise for the time being, but I believe we will announce something for home console at Tokyo Game Show,”
    Could be, but the Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio also has a new title to announce at TGS, not related to Yakuza. Something inside me thinks Satomi was not thinking in PSO2 when he said that.

Quote Originally Posted by suketodara View Post
    Could be, but the Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio also has a new title to announce at TGS, not related to Yakuza. Something inside me thinks Satomi was not thinking in PSO2 when he said that.
    Source?

I expect the TGS announcement to be something "very japanese" but I hope it isn't something like that... I hope it's an old SEGA IP although it doesn't seem likely.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChris1 View Post
    Source?
    http://www.famitsu.com/news/201507/30082564.html

Could this be the second chance to get this game stateside? I am excited to see it finally coming to ps4.
    Single. Always looking for a sonic fangirl to talk to.
    Been a Sega fan since the start of the 90s !
    SEGA!

Quote Originally Posted by suketodara View Post
    Since I don't speak japanese that doesn't help but thanks. I wonder what it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChris1 View Post
    Source?

I expect the TGS announcement to be something "very japanese" but I hope it isn't something like that... I hope it's an old SEGA IP although it doesn't seem likely.
    Well it's not called "Tokyo Game Show" for nothing so why it wouldn't be Japanese is beyond me BUT a playable demo for the PS4 will be available via on floor booths. Source? They said it in the stream last night
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta77 View Post
    Could this be the second chance to get this game stateside? I am excited to see it finally coming to ps4.
    Slim chance but SoA's only chance of making it happen in the West since it will be on a console that's selling very well. Xbox1 fans get f***ed since PSO2 ever happening on the Xbox1 is now gone and hopes crushed.

Now people already asking this question way too damn soon: "will this work on a US Console/Account?" well you know, if the Vita version works on a US Vita/Account, then the same idea is there so it should be work fine since both systems are region lock free. It should be no more difficult to link your accounts together than the Vita.

Asking anymore questions beyond this like "WILL IT BE IN ENGLISH TOO?!!?!?!?" is too damn soon again because it's not 2016 and its not released anywhere yet, we don't even know for sure if Sega of Japan is even going to put all the other Language Clients in to this port of the game yet (or at all). It's speculation if it even comes in English AT ALL so don't get all hyped up, buying a PS4 today (or so soon) in hopes that this game will have it's English client on the port.
    "The game is still delayed. SEGA is currently working on bringing PSO2 to the West and will update as soon as we know more." -Sega.

Why is it a slim chance. Like the fanbase at sonicstadium are saying and I agree bringing a gamer to console is a show of signs of localization. Plus the ps4 user base is much greater here
    Single. Always looking for a sonic fangirl to talk to.
    Been a Sega fan since the start of the 90s !
    SEGA!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast