Thread: DB:FC International OP

Default DB:FC International OP

As noted by Gematsu, the international version of the game's OP has been posted:

I don't think I've seen the Japanese one, but I remember a different theme on trailers and thought it was the opening theme.
    NISA does what sega don't.

Quote Originally Posted by suketodara View Post
    I don't think I've seen the Japanese one, but I remember a different theme on trailers and thought it was the opening theme.
    As Sam explained on Twitter, the arcade version has a different theme.

Does anyone know if this is a completely original trailer for the English version? It's a rather high-quality trailer for a localized version of a game like this, I wonder who made it.

No....this isn't a trailer, this is basically the opening intro to the game.....theme song & all. It's the exact same opening in the Japanese version with the exception that:

1. The JP version doesn't have "Internation Version" on the title (was this really necessary SEGA? I mean, we KNOW it's the international release....I hope you guys aren't putting this into the actual title in the game).
    2. The series names on each of the characters are in English (My Lord, some of the series title designs are awful.....they really should have just kept them as is in the JP version and just explain them in the manual).
    3. English text during some of the scenes

:: JP Opening ::