Thread: Hope this gets patched for PSTV

Default Hope this gets patched for PSTV

I can't understand why they never patched the Japanese version, which is why I never imported it. IF they announced PSTV compatibility for the NA version I would pre-order. Even if they announced that the patch would come in a few weeks or even months time. As long as they confirmed it. Maybe they've been waiting for the NA release to update the game. At least I hope that's the case.

You really don't understand why they didn't give it the ability to be played on PSTV!? Are you really that dense?

What logical sense would it make for them to allow you to play the PSVita version on the PSTV when they made 2 versions of the game? One can already be played on a TV (PS3). If they allowed you to play the PSVita version on your PSTV, it would make the PS3 pointless as they know that people will run to the PSVita version as a cheaper means to play the game and with that, SEGA loses money due to people going for the cheaper option when they know they can play it on their PSTV.

So in short, you're gonna either buy one version over the other or you're going to double dip. Sorry but you ain't got no choice in this matter or you'll be waiting in vain for something that will NEVER happen. Pick your poison, bub.

Arcana Heart 3 Love Max? Sen no Kiseki? A ton of others? Seeing as I have a PS4 and a PSTV and not a PS3 or Vita then either they patch it and I buy it or they don't patch it and I don't buy it.

Either way it looks like this is just a test run to see if they want to bring the real game over here.

IF that wasn't sarcasm. If it was sarcasm then I agree.
    Last edited by kenesis; 09-07-2015 at 08:17 PM.

I kinda felt the PS3 version was pointless since the PS Vita version could be patched to work with the PS Vita TV.

Issue that is being run into with the Vita/Vita TV versus the PS3 is that Sony is sticking to their ten year life plan with all of their PlayStation system platform. Meaning, we have until November 17th, 2016, before Sony will terminate hardware production of the PS3 and begin pushing developers away from that platform. So right now developer's literally have three viable Sony PlayStation hardware platforms as options to develop games for; PS3, Vita, and PS4. Right now PS3 is nearing the official end of life, constituting the final year of production, and is therefore viewed as a budget gaming platform by most developers. Yes, the PS3 is still getting some big projects set for release dates, but keep in mind the time it takes to make quality games can often be three years, a game released today may have begun development way back in 2012. As those larger projects are concluded and released the developers are switching over to work on projects designed around the new/next-gen platforms, those being the Vita and PS4 on the Sony side of things. So while Vita releases may be meager from our point of view at present time, they will doubtless pick up once the PS3 lifecycle is over with.
    WELCOME TO THE NEXT LEVEL --- SEGA
    PSO Archive -- http://www.segaforums.com/hosted/psoarchive/

PS0 Friend Code: 1935 0767 4544

I cant believe Sony lets people not support the pstv. It shouldnt even be a choice.