Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DB:FC Ignition heading to PS4, PS3, and PS Vita in Japan on 17/12/2015

Been enjoying the game so far but Nitro+ Blasterz still holds my attention more than this.

So is it safe to assume that Sega has no intentions of bringing Ignition over to the west? If so, I'll feel more comfortable knowing that I don't have to worry about buying another released version. <_<

Quote Originally Posted by suketodara View Post
    Can I scream onee-sama? and this needs more Saten, flipping Uiharu's skirt lol
    As much as I like Uiharu, it seems weird to pick her over the girl with the baseball bat for a fighting game (even if it's just an assist). Saten seems conspicuously absent from the Index anime (aside from the intro), is she not in the light novels either and that's why they didn't pick her? Regardless, I'd root for her as DLC.

So there's still no news on Ignition? I only found about this game relatively recently. I have to say, already knowing about a better version (that has extra characters from the franchise I'd be buying it for) certainly makes me not want to buy what we have (though it's not like I have a console that can play it at the moment anyway).

Wow this game brings back so many memories from my time in Japan <3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123