Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DB:FC Ignition heading to PS4, PS3, and PS Vita in Japan on 17/12/2015

It's more like French-Bread has learned a few things about milking their fans by sticking around Arc System Works for too long with Under Night In-Birth: EXE Late. They've picked up their habits with dishing out upgrades too close to each other.

Two more Raildex characters are on the way:

Well, there's the nail in the coffin. There is absolutely no reason (at least for me) to support the US release of DBFC. Sega USA waited 11 months too long for this and expect people to buy the US/EU release 2 months before Ignition is released. Good job SEGA USA.....good job shooting the fanbase for this game right in the foot.

They didn't wait 11 months, they TOOK 11 months to localize. They announced this back in January and that was a good record on announcing something early for once.

There was not ever a good opportunity to localize it without knowing this got an console update. If they released original version too early with Ignition announced (which was May for arcade) people would still be upset because they just bought the game. They'd have to learn to localize as it was in development.

I'm buying original on Vita and Ignition on PS4, that way there is little redundancy.
    Last edited by Kuronoa; 10-05-2015 at 05:22 PM.

Well, by a technically (though since changed), it was supposed to be released over the summer (even a PS Blog article mentions this, though its moot now), but yeah, its since delayed to what's coming not too far from now (Example: The English release of Vanilla DBFC), but yeah, either way, I don't mind, I'll still get the Original DBFC in English soon, and then wait either way for the "Ignition" release. (Besides, I don't really import, or hardly import at all, I wait as I usually do.)
    Last edited by NeoStrayCat; 10-05-2015 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
    Two more Raildex characters are on the way:

Can I scream onee-sama? and this needs more Saten, flipping Uiharu's skirt lol

I'll provably get Ps3 digital-euro-masterrace... I need to be able to play local vs in this kind of games.
    NISA does what sega don't.

^Well, that's a surprise, lol. X3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast