Thread: So.. is Euro getting the physical release after all or not?

NISA does what sega don't.

Judging from the package and the fact that they contain the soundtrack, which is marketed as a North American exclusive, those are all US imports. That said, I'm guessing they're not region locked.

Yeah, they all seem to be US imports on Amazons' UK storefronts, since due to the EU release being digital only. And no, its not region locked.

Senior Member kevin the hedgehog's Avatar

I see the game only @ the psn store in Europe ( Belgium ) On play asia you can order only the Japanese or North America version, but they are not region locked. So i gonna order there, because i don't want digital games. I want physical only !
    My xbox 360/ Xbox One gamertag : Noob saibot
    My Wii-u/3DS gamertag : Yellow-Scorpion
    My ps3/PS vita gamertag : Segatasanshiro79

In the end I didn't want to wait for an update on retail importers (amazon included) so I got the digital version.

Senior Member kevin the hedgehog's Avatar

they don't think about the fans anymore, just money. First of all Digital only is a bad thing for us collector's. The ps4 can't play ps3 games, even no digital ones ! So when ps3 is ending, you can't get your game back ! So i will import it, no crappy digital for my. Why no limited edition like Nintendo does with project zero 5.
    My xbox 360/ Xbox One gamertag : Noob saibot
    My Wii-u/3DS gamertag : Yellow-Scorpion
    My ps3/PS vita gamertag : Segatasanshiro79

I'm not going to defend digital, but the only disadvantage I see to digital vs disc is that I can't lend the game to a friend. But the only friends I have that like fighting games don't have a Ps3, so I'll play locally with them. That is.. if we enjoy the game.

Well, besides the only difference, that besides its the same game localized, and only digitally in EU, at least for some reason its good for trophy hunters, since the EU digital version has a separate and stackable trophy list.