Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Valkyria Chronicles 3 with English subtitles (not complete)

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1

    Default Valkyria Chronicles 3 with English subtitles (not complete)

    So I know that the third installement of the Valkyria Chronicles wasn't officially released over in the west so most of us never really got the chance to play it.

    These last couple of days however, I've found some guy on Youtube playing through the game using a fan made english patch. While it's not perfect it does get the job done.

    He even went out of his way to translate some of the (in the patch not translated) DLC missions which is actually pretty cool and he's also showing off the different Endings and the branching story events.

    So yeah, I though you guys might want to check that out. It's actually a pretty decent video series.
    https://youtu.be/_ZLJlFXeykI?list=PL...fT6T2F5FggTHOT

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    SO Cal
    Posts
    375

    Default

    If they released VS 2 and 3 on disc over here, it would be a dream. Really good job on the translation btw.
    Playing some excellent Shmups on the Saturn!!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamterror View Post
    So I know that the third installement of the Valkyria Chronicles wasn't officially released over in the west so most of us never really got the chance to play it.

    These last couple of days however, I've found some guy on Youtube playing through the game using a fan made english patch. While it's not perfect it does get the job done.

    He even went out of his way to translate some of the (in the patch not translated) DLC missions which is actually pretty cool and he's also showing off the different Endings and the branching story events.

    So yeah, I though you guys might want to check that out. It's actually a pretty decent video series.
    https://youtu.be/_ZLJlFXeykI?list=PL...fT6T2F5FggTHOT
    It was truly ashamed when I lost the fan translation patch on my PSP when it needed for a update.

    Quote Originally Posted by caliboy_hip View Post
    If they released VS 2 and 3 on disc over here, it would be a dream. Really good job on the translation btw.
    Why not just hope for a console and PC release than worry over for physical release?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    SO Cal
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdeptRogue View Post
    It was truly ashamed when I lost the fan translation patch on my PSP when it needed for a update.


    Why not just hope for a console and PC release than worry over for physical release?
    Good point, but I just love ownership of games or anything else. But if digital was the only way , then I would support them.
    Playing some excellent Shmups on the Saturn!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •