Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162

Thread: Jazz Jackrabbit HD

Banned

two attempts

Attempts? What attempts? Eh? Your attempts? :O

Banned

Anyways I have no further access to jazz2online discord server.Well Jazz Jackrabbit 2 is very precious for them.They're thinking Jazz Jackrabbit 1 & 2 don't need retro engine or headcannon engine perhaps oenjazz and jazz jackrabbit 2 + are enough to them.

Treylina's JJ2 CaB contest is handicapped like herself.

Ack! Be nice, what are those pictures Inspector Morse? :O

Banned

Nobody here cares about 2d platform retro shooters like Rad Rodgers.I'm colouring Rad Rodgers comic books on Facebook.Next gen Epic Games company/corporation banned me totally from their every forums.Yesterday I asked Nick Stadler just like Dean Dodrill if they know about Rad Rodgers indie game.

Well I have never heard of this "Rad Rodgers', show me! :O

Banned

I bet 3D Realms will support my indie game like sonic the hedgehog and super mario bros. since in xxi century little kids are making android,ios applications nowadays I think after interceptor entertainment will make all 8 episodes/chapters of rad rodgers so I guess maybe they'll dedicate unreal slackers discord server for juniors/youngsters more details here and you can play beta pre-alpha early access on steam just requires activation code and this costs above 10$ https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...a-apogee-platf all need for my kickstarter campaign are 3D realms budget(they gave me facebook likes of my comic book illustrations and maybe lawyers?

Sorry that I interrupt the conversation in the middle of it but I have a one question - why should someone remaster JJR to the HD version? I think it would kill the spirit of this game!

Quote Originally Posted by Star Fox U View Post
    I bet 3D Realms will support my indie game like sonic the hedgehog and super mario bros. since in xxi century little kids are making android,ios applications nowadays I think after interceptor entertainment will make all 8 episodes/chapters of rad rodgers so I guess maybe they'll dedicate unreal slackers discord server for juniors/youngsters more details here and you can play beta pre-alpha early access on steam just requires activation code and this costs above 10$ https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...a-apogee-platf all need for my kickstarter campaign are 3D realms budget(they gave me facebook likes of my comic book illustrations and maybe lawyers?
    Keep up the really jobs!

Quote Originally Posted by john.cipolletta View Post
    Sorry that I interrupt the conversation in the middle of it but I have a one question - why should someone remaster JJR to the HD version? I think it would kill the spirit of this game!
    Put it it HD for the peeps who trash their CRT TV's! Ultron HD's is the way of the future, apparently. :O

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162