Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 619

Thread: Jazz Jackrabbit HD

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Mobius
    Posts
    2,429

    Default

    Perhaps.To me or to Epic Games Company?Why Epic Games hate to make jazz franchises re-release on GOG.com and don't allow somebody to make new Jazz?Do I have to wait one hundred years for that?

  2. #12
    Senior Member TinkererTails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ireland.
    Posts
    11,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Star Fox U View Post
    Perhaps.To me or to Epic Games Company?Why Epic Games hate to make jazz franchises re-release on GOG.com and don't allow somebody to make new Jazz?Do I have to wait one hundred years for that?
    Just make it anyway and they'll perhaps pay for your ideas! :O


  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Mobius
    Posts
    2,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TinkererTails View Post
    Just make it anyway and they'll perhaps pay for your ideas! :O
    I should have more money for prosecution budget inside court.

  4. #14
    Senior Member TinkererTails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ireland.
    Posts
    11,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Star Fox U View Post
    I should have more money for prosecution budget inside court.
    Do you have a piggy bank? :O


  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Mobius
    Posts
    2,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TinkererTails View Post
    Do you have a piggy bank? :O
    I think Epic Games company eats money like politicians.

  6. #16
    Senior Member TinkererTails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ireland.
    Posts
    11,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Star Fox U View Post
    I think Epic Games company eats money like politicians.
    And wipes their keisters with it! :O


  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Mobius
    Posts
    2,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TinkererTails View Post
    And wipes their keisters with it! :O
    I think DasBootSchidt on YouTube made video EA in Nutshell.Perhaps.

  8. #18
    Senior Member TinkererTails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ireland.
    Posts
    11,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Star Fox U View Post
    I think DasBootSchidt on YouTube made video EA in Nutshell.Perhaps.
    That's very informative, ....... Eh? :O


  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Mobius
    Posts
    2,429

    Default

    By the way what's were your xmas presents?

  10. #20
    Senior Member TinkererTails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ireland.
    Posts
    11,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Star Fox U View Post
    By the way what's were your xmas presents?
    You first! :O


Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •