Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Jazz Jackrabbit HD

Banned

Epic Games allows me for Jazz Jackrabbit spritual successor I named him Blues The Cat.

Secretly I'm making Jazz Jackrabbit 1 HD Remake(at least I spend money for spiritual successor)with my companions at least unofficial demo not affiliated with Epic Games and former Epic Mega Games members.

Quote Originally Posted by Star Fox U View Post
    Epic Games allows me for Jazz Jackrabbit spritual successor I named him Blues The Cat.

Secretly I'm making Jazz Jackrabbit 1 HD Remake(at least I spend money for spiritual successor)with my companions at least unofficial demo not affiliated with Epic Games and former Epic Mega Games members.
    That sprite may need some tidying up! :O

Banned

Blues The Cat should be looking more like Garfield not like fake drawing of Lombax races.I need to workk on this much harder.

Blues The Cat should be looking more like Garfield not like fake drawing of Lombax races.I need to workk on this much harder.
    One would certainly hope so! :O

Banned

On Google Translator word idle represnts someone who is lazy.But how to literally translate this in polish?How to understand alternate word meaning in english at least?
    http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_...s/sheet/28052/ "idle 1 unused"
    Last edited by Star Fox U; 01-04-2016 at 07:01 AM.

On Google Translator word idle represnts someone who is lazy.But how to literally translate this in polish?How to understand alternate word meaning in english at least?
    http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_...s/sheet/28052/ "idle 1 unused"
    You are correct, lovely sprite colours just jump of the screen! :O

Banned

One traitor from Epic Games claimed on Unreal Engine Forums about that someone use another artwork styles of sprites and about concrete contact to Dean Dodrill.CG Animation Entertainment know won't stop progress of Jazz Jackrabbit and Blues The Cat.How can I tell them from CG Animation Entertainment they have to stop.I don't want any further problems with Epic Games.
    Dear lukaszdamianpiotrrygal,

You have received a warning at Unreal Engine Forums.

Reason:
    -------
    General Poor Behavior

Hey, this is just a warning--your posts are getting really off topic and it would be best if you keep your posts related to game development with UE4 or related to the topic of a thread you are replying to. You seem really interested in trying to make games off old Epic games IP but you post way too much about it and as you are a non-native English speaker it is coming off badly.

Thanks
    -------

Original Post:
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?p=447354
    Facebook,Interviews,Forums,Twitter,E-Mails aren't enough.I'd like to discuss with Noogy about Jazz Jackrabbit spiritual successor called Blues The Cat.Shall I call to him?

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
    Unreal Engine Forums

Super Moderator - Foxy Mod Ingolme's Avatar

They're not trying to stop you from making the game, they're just trying to tell you to stop spamming their forums with too many posts and threads about your ideas because they're not related to Unreal Engine 4 development.

Banned

Thank you for an explaination.My banishment on jazz2online will be lifted 23.08.2016 8:00 PM
    I thought this thread will stay on forum archives forever thanks to this guy http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?t=19887
    named DenisKainz

spritual successor-especially directed to Epic Games audience.

Thank you for an explaination.My banishment on jazz2online will be lifted 23.08.2016 8:00 PM
    I thought this thread will stay on forum archives forever thanks to this guy http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?t=19887
    named DenisKainz

spritual successor-especially directed to Epic Games audience.
    Is this your work? :O

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast