Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why there SHOULD be MORE Sonic Characters in the Next One

Default Why there SHOULD be MORE Sonic Characters in the Next One

It's because Sonic characters aren't playable in their own games anymore.
    #MakeSonicPublicDomain

Garfield was a mistake, TBH. And it's thankfully over.

You're right, the Babylon Rogues (at least Jet) are a must have and Metal Sonic shouldn't be DLC.
    Last edited by Xellos; 01-04-2016 at 11:47 AM.

I'm hoping for Silver.

So instead of having 1/3 of the roster being Sonic characters (which is big enough), we should have more because they're not playable in their own games?
    what about the series that don't get any games anymore like Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Jet Set Radio, House of the Dead...?
    That's a stronger reason for me to get those series in too!

Default Imagine...

Sticks and Megaman in the next game!

Sonic fans sure seem to be greedy. They already got a lions share representing the series, yet they want more. Never mind that a lot of better characters and series have no reps whatsoever.

What do you guys expect? The game is called "Sonic & All-Stars Racing" and not just "Sega All-Stars Racing", them having more characters than every other franchise has to be expected. Besides, it's not like the maximal number of characters is limited to 30 and some franchises are better represented by getting their own racetrack anyway. Also, DLC is a thing.
    Last edited by Xellos; 04-03-2016 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xellos View Post
    What do you guys expect? The game is called "Sonic & All-Stars Racing" and not just "Sega All-Stars Racing", them having more characters than every other franchise has to be expected. Besides, it's not like the maximal number of characters is limited to 30 and some franchises are better represented by getting there own racetrack anyway. Also, DLC is a thing.
    True, the game had an obnoxious name. They should revert it back to Sega Superstar/All-stars and just drop Sonic.

Tonight feels the night for random ranting and sorts but its something I cant get my head around. About why Sega has not ever came out with a third All-Stars racing game? sure they could be making one but my point is we are on the third year of this generation with zero news or rumours about it. Match this up with the fact there are no kart racing games on PS4 & Xbox One meaning No Competition What So Ever Sega must be mad for not releasing anything at this point.

Sega also stated themselves they were happy with the sales of Transformed so I cannot think as to why another game does not exist. Sumo were ready to make another game....
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundam Tanaka
    Monokuma. I will listen to your jests later, as I smoke a cigar standing over your corpse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrave
    PS4 will sell at least 50 million by 31st December 2016
    EUGamingActivist

Sonic is already appropriately represented in a Sega crossover. The major supporting characters and villains are there. It was a miracle that Big actually appeared in the first.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast