Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1/15/16 Forum News & Announcements

Quote Originally Posted by HelderPoeta View Post
    I hope the forum can be more welcoming to foreign members, just like Brazilians.
    Hummm yeap dear I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Amaury View Post
    It's not already?
    It is and is not Amaury, the sega no have one member in the staff Ps: I'm not and do not want to be part of it I'm just posing here my point of wien =P
    there are members from all overs of the world here that are part of the sega forums staff but none of thems is brazillians, not even a member of tec toy that here in the forum has a position on the staff and there are others here who imagine it should rather be the staff to help brazillians in certains issues...AAGGHHHH sorry it's not a drama is only my wien \o/
    http://i.imgur.com/nNBbWzX.jpg

Will there be a localization for Blade Arcus from Shining ex for the PS3 and PS4?

In today's gaming markets, we need to do something new, something better, something not what "Sega" has been doing since the end of consoles for this company. I mean come on! If not a console, then bring back some of the iconic games. Why don't you release some awesome RPG's? No one in the market is capitalizing on this. And please ( I am sure you have heard this a lot.) Bring back Skies of Arcadia. At least to download on Nintendo. Sega..... You gotta do better than what we have seen here lately. I believe in this company. Let's be better, imagine better, and Dream better. I hope there are some great ideas for the future of this company. Thanks for your time.

It's not already?
    Nope. If make a post on your native language they make fun of you or think you should be banned or something.
    Subscribe my channel and click on the bell button!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamChaotixBR
    We have comic dubs, gameplay, sonic news, sonic product reviews, old SEGA comercial translations, sonic plushies exploring places, stopmotion animation and a lot more!

I don't know where you got that mentality from. I haven't seeing any bullying on here against somebody who speaks a different language. However, if you do in the future, don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff. Get it reported as soon as possible.
    YouTube Channel
    Last Updated: 4/21/2017

I don't know where you got that mentality from. I haven't seeing any bullying on here against somebody who speaks a different language. However, if you do in the future, don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff. Get it reported as soon as possible.
    It happened to me a lot of times.
    Subscribe my channel and click on the bell button!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamChaotixBR
    We have comic dubs, gameplay, sonic news, sonic product reviews, old SEGA comercial translations, sonic plushies exploring places, stopmotion animation and a lot more!

hi I would liek to now is sonic ad2 and one coming to xbox one backward

i miss it and would love it on on xbox one my xbox 360 stop working

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12