Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Valkyria Chronicles Remastered coming to the West in Spring 2016

Hola!

Is the armored case available at all retailers? I notice that Amazon and GameStop both have it listed as a pre-order bonus, while Best Buy makes no mention of it. I prefer to shop at Best Buy, but I'm not pre-ordering from them until I know for certain that they will be carrying the armored case as well.

Thanks for any info!!

So the Super Duper Ultimate Luxury European Special edition is......
    A poster..... and... an art book?...... we waited that long just for that? Keep being Sega SEGA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundam Tanaka
    Monokuma. I will listen to your jests later, as I smoke a cigar standing over your corpse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrave
    PS4 will sell at least 50 million by 31st December 2016
    EUGamingActivist

Hey, you're still getting the game, be grateful. To be honest I would have preferred the art book and poster than the steel case, I may have to double dip and buy both the us and uk version.

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA MAN1989 View Post
    Hey, you're still getting the game, be grateful. To be honest I would have preferred the art book and poster than the steel case, I may have to double dip and buy both the us and uk version.
    What so I cant express my disappointment with the overhyped anticipated "Special" edition? yes its not as good as I thought it would be. The steel case is cool though (which we arent getting)
    Monokuma. I will listen to your jests later, as I smoke a cigar standing over your corpse.
    EUGamingActivist

I never said you couldn't express your disappointment, what I was saying that you are still getting the game. A few years ago the SEGA then wouldn't even bat an eye at releasing this in the west, much less release a special edition with an art book and poster. Your "Keep being Sega SEGA" remark is what I was mainly talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrave View Post
    A poster..... and... an art book?...... we waited that long just for that? Keep being Sega SEGA.
    And no steel case? ;/
    Still waiting for pre-order option on amazon.co.uk

Sega has made quite a few VC figures in the past they couldn't even shove one in the ahem "Special" edition? This whole thing just screams lazy and it took over a month to announce this? Sega is in a bad position.
    EUGamingActivist

What so I cant express my disappointment with the overhyped anticipated "Special" edition? yes its not as good as I thought it would be. The steel case is cool though (which we arent getting)
    Sega has made quite a few VC figures in the past they couldn't even shove one in the ahem "Special" edition? This whole thing just screams lazy and it took over a month to announce this? Sega is in a bad position.
    So we went from you was,

1. You blaming Sega/Sony announcing Yakuza 5 western release after you sold your PS3 a few days before that announcement and complained it's their fault.
    2. You complained to them for not releasing Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax on the PS4 and write off PS3 dead because you unintelligently sold off your system.
    3. Now you call them mismanaging and lazy company for you and you only to get over-hyped on a special edition that you hoped it'll be some collector's edition statue or something special only to the european release due to timed PR, was a artbook and a poster.

Not to sound arrogant but, combined with you selling your PS3 and you getting over-hyped on a imaginary collector's edition, it's your own fault for doing it to yourself, not Sega.
    Last edited by BlueAdeptRogue; 03-09-2016 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdeptRogue View Post
    So we went from you was,

1. You blaming Sega/Sony announcing Yakuza 5 western release after you sold your PS3 a few days before that announcement and complained it's their fault.
    2. You complained to them for not releasing Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax on the PS4 and write off PS3 dead because you unintelligently sold off your system.
    3. Now you call them mismanaging and lazy company for you and you only to get over-hyped on a special edition that you hoped it'll be some collector's edition statue or something special only to the european release due to timed PR, was a artbook and a poster.

Not to sound arrogant but, combined with you selling your PS3 and you getting over-hyped on a imaginary collector's edition, it's your own fault for doing it to yourself, not Sega.
    So you're bringing unrelated things into the thread huh... are you a stalker by any chance? because you brought things up that was spoken of several months ago which has been long forgotten since. Kinda creepy tbh. But anyway.
    1. Actually that was more in relation to releasing Yakuza 5 PS3 only, digitally on a dying console with barely an audience. How well did the game sell? and yes its their fault for releasing a Fifth game to a franchise which hadn't had a game for a few years in the West.
    2. Same again Sega releasing games for dying platforms, the only way you can say I'm wrong is if the games sold well.
    3. Oh.... its my fault? that I was expecting something good when it was marketed as an "Exclusive special edition that only Europe gets" are you being serious right now? nobody damage controls Sega this much.

How is it imaginary when it was announced??? lol unless you're trying to say that special edition and collectors edition are entirely different.
    EUGamingActivist

So you're bringing unrelated things into the thread huh... are you a stalker by any chance? because you brought things up that was spoken of several months ago which has been long forgotten since. Kinda creepy tbh. But anyway.
    No these are all related things of you complaining to Sega and you faulting Sega and not admitting your mistakes. In terms of stalking, it's me remembering these things we talked about and you complained about. Sorry that rules out any possibilities of me being a stalker.
    1. Actually that was more in relation to releasing Yakuza 5 PS3 only, digitally on a dying console with barely an audience. How well did the game sell? and yes its their fault for releasing a Fifth game to a franchise which hadn't had a game for a few years in the West.
    Dude it's a fact that Yakuza doesn't sell here in the west, regardless if it was digitally or physically or released early ago.
    2. Same again Sega releasing games for dying platforms, the only way you can say I'm wrong is if the games sold well.
    Link
    You were saying?
    The PS3 is still being alive and being sold like the X360 is because the PS4 isn't backwards compatible with PS3 games and it still has games on there. Because I will stress this out again, why did you sell your PS3 away?
    3. Oh.... its my fault? that I was expecting something good when it was marketed as an "Exclusive special edition that only Europe gets" are you being serious right now? nobody damage controls Sega this much.
    Well......yeah. Looking at your posts you expected something special and telling us how very disappointed you are, not to mention of including a very expensive statue into the special edition in your book is lazy. Me damaging controlling? How about me know how to control my expectations and be wise about not getting my hopes up. If Sega has done something wrong, I'm not afraid to make any criticisms. Yeah, it's your fault.

How is it imaginary when it was announced??? lol unless you're trying to say that special edition and collectors edition are entirely different.
    Because you did say "Sega has made quite a few VC figures in the past they couldn't shove in the ahem "Special" edition? This whole thing just screams lazy and it took over a month to announce this? Sega is in a bad position".
    Yeah, nice try thou.
    Last edited by BlueAdeptRogue; 03-10-2016 at 11:53 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast