Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I did not like the ending of sonic lost world

Default I did not like the ending of sonic lost world

Do you also feel the same? What would have been a better ending?

I'm not sure anyone liked it.

I wanted fight against robo-Tails and to see what happened to Zeti after anticlimatic disappearance. Eggman also could have said he didn't betray Sonic and Tails, their both managed to successfully complete their plan, so alliance is now over.

FUN IS INFINITE.

Sonic Advance trilogy, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Colors and Sonic Boom Fire & Ice should be on PC.

Chara-Sonic finally kills Robotnik before restoring the world and his friends to life, so he can kill them again...
    #MakeSonicPublicDomain

Garfield was a mistake, TBH. And it's thankfully over.

Quote Originally Posted by Miru View Post
    Chara-Sonic finally kills Robotnik before restoring the world and his friends to life, so he can kill them again...
    I WAS going to say something similar, but I got IP banned like 10 times...

Anyway, Sonic and Tails are the bad guys here IMO, since Tails wouldn't stop ing at Eggman and Sonic just killed him at the end, despite the fact that Eggman SAVED Sonic's life earlier!

Also, even though Eggman puts the small animals into capsules and robots, at least HE'S not letting them loose on a battlefield or letting them get killed by spikes that surrounded the capsules.

My only real problem with the story is shoehorning Eggman in as the final boss, and not giving the Deadly Six any identity.
    ​​

Here what I would have done.

Sonic and Zavok are about to fight at the top of the mountain. There is red lighting in the distance. They are over a pit of lava. During the boss fight there would be talking triggered based on how much damage Zavok has taken. Zavok teases and taughts Sonic about how his planet is already dead and that he has already lost. Eventually Zavok will ask a rhetorical question about how many of Sonic's friends sonic thinks are dead on his planet. After this point the music will play something sad and all of Sonic's attacks will be full power. Sonic will push Zavok toward the edge of a cliff and a cutscene triggers. Zavok will thank sonic for helping him destroy sonic's world and belittle him on his failure to stop him. Sonic finally says "I'm gonna send you to place you deserve to be". Sonic and Zavok charge at each and through a brief power struggle sonic knocks Zavok off the cliff.

The sad music stops playing slowly and the ambits of the volcano is turned up. Sonic look out into the horizon to see his dead planet and the camera slowly zooms in on his face from the side giving more perspective on the damage done. Sonic walks off screen. Sonic meet up with tails and Eggman turns out to have survived his fall. Eggman declare their truth over and summons an egg mobile. Before completely leaving he says "Tails, I take it you can clean up this mess yourself, or do you need me to hold your hand like Sonic?". Sonic replies "Hey! Get lost!". Eggman flies away with an evil grin on his face. Sonic complains about how everyone is likely dead and Tails explains how he can give the energy back to the planet restoring it.

After Tails revives the planet a hologram message from Eggman appears. Eggman belittle Sonic and congratulate Tails for figuring out how restore the planet. Eggman does his iconic laugh and says "too bad you're still going to die". Eggman's secret weapon robot activate in autopilot and shoots powerful missiles all across the mountain. Eggman explains that his robot is unstable with power and he hopes to destroy his machine along with Sonic and Tails since he believed they were going to break his machine anyways.

In a panic Tails explains to Sonic that the missiles were making the volcano very unstable and could result in a huge eruption and that Eggman's secret weapon robot could explode with devastating results. The last level of the game is a mach speed level with sonic dragging tails with while being chased by Eggman's secret robot. Missiles can be seen in the background exploding with great flare. The robot explodes and the screen fade to white as Tails and Sonic are followed by a fiery trail. Sonic and Tails are back on their planet and nothing is change except they look a little dirty for the remaining part of the ending. Sonic lay down and the credits role.
    Last edited by the Ys guy; 04-03-2016 at 05:12 PM.

Having a tougher, more engaging boss battle would have been the best thing they could have done for the finale.

That's the only problem I had with it, because come on, who didn't expect Eggman to betray Sonic after the 6 were eliminated?
    McBragg'd, noun: A state in which a user argued incessantly over an idea in an unpleasable manner, often resulting in contempt and/or drama.
    The super villain, Dr. Eggman, discovers a powerful Ragnium element in Ragna Rock island which can fuel his robots and make them faster than Sonic.

Banned

Let's be honest here, who did?

Thing is, after a while the game became pretty 06-ish with drama, but that isn't what ruined it, it's the fact that Sonic and Tails are jerks and Eggman wanted revenge on them for being so mean to him at the end.

Senior Member Crystal Chaotix 3's Avatar

No one liked the ending. A lot of what the game was setting up was good and had a lot of promise, which made for a massive double down on the disappointment when it amounted to nothing interesting in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeshi View Post
    the game became pretty 06-ish with drama
    I wouldn't say it became even relatively close to that. The kind of drama they were going for seemed fine. The execution was terrible though.

Favorite Characters: 1st Place: Eggman, 2nd Place: Charmy, 3rd Place: Vector, 4th Place: Omega, 5th Place: Tails, 6th Place: Sonic, 7th Place: Rouge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast