Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I did not like the ending of sonic lost world

There was an ending? I forgot it.
    http://forums.sega.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=163480&dateline=14877  30777
    STOP SPREADING FAKE REVIEWS ON SONIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chaotix 3 View Post
    No one liked the ending. A lot of what the game was setting up was good and had a lot of promise, which made for a massive double down on the disappointment when it amounted to nothing interesting in the end.

I wouldn't say it became even relatively close to that. The kind of drama they were going for seemed fine. The execution was terrible though.
    It's one thing when a game has a bad story from beginning to end but with that build up, it hurts more than it normally would. Like dropping a new born baby. Oh well, you have a version of the ending you would like to share?

I forgot this was my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by the Ys guy View Post
    It's one thing when a game has a bad story from beginning to end but with that build up, it hurts more than it normally would. Like dropping a new born baby. Oh well, you have a version of the ending you would like to share?

I forgot this was my thread.
    I would like for Eggman to reveal how he escaped for the white void and what the Lost Hex even IS and why it's lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeshi View Post
    I would like for Eggman to reveal how he escaped for the white void and what the Lost Hex even IS and why it's lost.
    THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE........ ending.

Quote Originally Posted by the Ys guy View Post
    THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE........ ending.
    They could have said that stuff at the end of the game...

For example, after Sonic beats the D6, he then asks Eggman how he escaped from nothingness.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeshi View Post
    He found a door.

FUN IS INFINITE.

Sonic Advance trilogy, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Colors and Sonic Boom Fire & Ice should be on PC.

For a game that required a lot from the player, that ending was a giant middle finger to the player.

I remember beating it and being relieved that it was over due to the crappy camera angles and gameplay mechanics.
    "Excuse me. Everyone, I have a brief announcement to make. Sonicís eyes was black, Shadow The Hedgehog was the devil, and the Social Media Team is lying about Sonic Mania. Thank you for your time and good night."

The ending just felt so anticlimactic. The Deadly Six were one sided, which was intentional, so I don't mind, but the actual boss fights with them were just dull, and they just disappear at the end. If the final boss didn't feel like an easier Colours final boss, it might have been a little more entertaining.

It was a bit weak, to be honest.

I don't like the anything out of Sonic Lost World.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast