Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Post Sonic Boom Season 2 Episode Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraKnux View Post
    I honestly signed up just so I could reply to this thread. XD (Sorry for the bad episode titles, they're the best I could come up with. :P)

Shadow of Himself - When Shadow gets hit on the head, he suddenly thinks he's a Hawaiian surfer dude.

Maybe Baby - Sonic and Knuckles babysit a troublemaking child together. Hilarity ensues. (Bonus points if it turns out that they'd both actually make pretty good parents.)

Shadow of a Doubt - Sonic keeps accidentally discovering that Shadow has a lot of secrets he's embarrassed about. (This includes being a crazy cat lady--er, dude--and that he talks the way he does to sound "edgier", and his real voice sounds adorkable. xD)

Villain of the Piece - Sonic wakes up in an alternate universe where he's the villain and Eggman is the hero.

Casting Shadows - After Shadow gets injured, he's forced to accept help from Team Sonic--much to his annoyance.

Been There, Pun That - Knuckles makes too many puns and gets arrested by the Fun Police.

Lost and Founded - We learn the story of how the village was founded. (It is revealed that the village is actually called "Unnamed Village", because the founders were really uncreative.)

Breaking Point - Knuckles reveals his 4th wall breaking powers, and Sticks freaks out.

Married Treasure (or Eat Drink and be Married) - Mayor Fink and Admiral Beaverton get married.

The New Knuckles - Knuckles gets zapped by a machine that turns him evil.

Classic Case - Classic Sonic somehow ends up in their dimension, and they have to help him get back home. (The episode ends with Classic Knuckles showing up, causing the last line to be Knuckles delightedly shouting "KNUCKLES JR! ")

Family Disunion - Shadow's father (Black Doom) returns, much to Shadow's displeasure. (Bonus if Black Doom is really excited to see his son, and Shadow's just like "...kill me")

I mean, we only have a few episodes left. BUT I NEED TO SEE THESE, OMG. 😂
    Especially the Shadow and Knuckles ones. xD
    Aaaaaaaaa

If possible, there needs to be an episode where Sonic and his friends gets mad because Dr Eggman stole candy from a little baby.
    Currently awaiting......Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Diamond View Post
    If possible, there needs to be an episode where Sonic and his friends gets mad because Dr Eggman stole candy from a little baby.
    That would be hilarious!

The Old Gray Tod - Tails created an invention to make himself older, but it goes haywire and turns him into an old man.

Quote Originally Posted by Miru View Post
    The Old Gray Tod - Tails created an invention to make himself older, but it goes haywire and turns him into an old man.
    I wonder what he would look like as an old man

Quote Originally Posted by Miru View Post

Quote Originally Posted by SpinDash2 View Post
    LOL!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by New the Chameleon View Post
    An episode where Sonic ages.
    Like a birthday episode?

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021