Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Sonic Boom Season 2 Episode Ideas

Tails needs all the episodes! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy Z View Post
    This.

Also, how about one where Sonic and friends go to a football game, only for some of the crew to end up being players themselves?

Or someone falls in love with Amy, and she barely notices that love?

Or an episode where Tails creates a shrinking device to solve a city problem, only to shrink himself and his friends by accident and has to get it back from Eggman, who steals it?

Or where Eggman makes a machine that brings statues to life to attack the town, but some of them are ruining his machines he needs for his plan?

Or where Eggman finds oil underground and tries to build an oil rig, only to have to deal with the annoying locals before Sonic and friends come along?

Or where Knuckles wants to enter a contest to win a prize, and though the average person can solve the puzzles, Knuckles can't due to his lack of intelligence, so he has to be tutored by Tails if he wants to win?

Or one where the crew goes to Angel Island, which was mentioned in an earlier episode, to play a game while Eggman looks for something there.

Or where Amy tries to take part in a beauty contest, but Sticks gets in instead, much to her dismay?

Or where Shadow is trying to be in peace, but noise occurs nearby, and he attacks Sonic, thinking he is the cause of it?

Or where Metal Sonic uses a new shapeshifting power to impersonate the mayor during a festival for Eggman's newest scheme?

Or where Perci is working on some island protecting project, and asks for the help of Sonic and the crew, only for things to go straight out wrong?

Or where it's Free Chili Dog day, and Eggman steals all the chili dogs, and Sonic and friends chase after him, while Shadow angrily chases the crew after they accidentally knock him over while chasing Eggman?
    I think those are all very good episode ideas. They'd fit perfectly into the show. I especially like the one with Shadow, and the Football episode.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyAcorn View Post
    How about a crossover with Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog?
    This is what I've been wanting. Not exactly a full crossover between shows, but I'd love to see Scratch and Grounder brought back.

Signature and avatar images by Speendlex.
    I love the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise, and would one day love to become a SEGA voice actress. I also love Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (AoStH), and Sonic Underground, especially said shows' villains.

Around the corner, and I've got a pie to throw at your face when you come around!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Eclipse View Post
    I think those are all very good episode ideas. They'd fit perfectly into the show. I especially like the one with Shadow, and the Football episode.
    Thanks! I am glad you like those ideas.
    Last edited by Prodigy Z; 04-10-2016 at 09:21 PM.
    This forum is Sega's Complaint Department: Whine at your own risk.
    http://supersonication.deviantart.co...venture-Lyrics

How about an episode of Tails dressed as a girl.

An episode of Tails dressed as a girl would be nice.

The Catastrophe  Title:     Black Fallen Angel

Part of me just wants to see a whole episode parodying DBZ. With their clothes styled sorta like DBZ, and Shadow's just like "I'm the prince of hedgehogs!" I can see that turning out really funny.
    Check out Project Drive!

"Yami de shika sabakenai tsumi ga aru..."

I thought of a good one. The heroes watch a scary movie called A Nightmare On Emerald Street (A Night On Elm Street Parody) and get terrorized by Shelly Crueler. (You know who she's a parody of..)

City Escape Zone, Central City, United Federation

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Freeman View Post
    An episode of Tails dressed as a girl would be nice.
    Agreed!

All of Tails' clothes catch fire and burn up, and Sonic and Knuckles won't let him borrow any of their clothes, so he has to borrow a spare dress of Sticks, and has to go to the clothes store in a dress to get new clothes.
    Super Mario Maker Levels: Leave a comment so I can improve them!
    Kamek Castle: 0831-0000-01EB-0082
    Sonic or Mario?: BFDA-0000-01EE-81A1
    Bowser Jr's Lost Airship in SMB3: (Hard) 03C4-0000-01EE-87C6

Quote Originally Posted by RickyAcorn View Post
    Agreed!

All of Tails' clothes catch fire and burn up, and Sonic and Knuckles won't let him borrow any of their clothes, so he has to borrow a spare dress of Sticks, and has to go to the clothes store in a dress to get new clothes.
    And humiliation and hilarity will follow. It's perfect.

I have a few.

It's Amy's birthday and the rest of Team Sonic decides to have a birthday picnic for her. All is going well until Dr. Eggman interrupts the party.

Sticks wants to find treasure to impress her friends, so she searches through the forest but gets lost.

A mysterious gas has been unleashed on the village, making whoever sniffs it cry hysterically. It's up to Team Sonic to find out who is responsible. Surprisingly, Eggman isn't the culprit.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast