Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Sony Thoughts

Banned

Default Random Sony Thoughts

Since there's a "Random Nintendo Thoughts" thread and a "Random Sega Thoughts" thread, I figured I make one for games for PlayStation consoles.

Anyways, discuss anything involving games that were developed for PlayStation systems. You can also talk about Sony's other works, because why not?

Btw, I ain't making a "Random Microsoft Thoughts" thread. Someone gonna have to do that themselves, :^).

Playstation has always been the go to brand for me and my family after buying the PS1 (Previously we owned a Saturn) Since then we bought almost nothing but Playstation consoles.
    Quote Originally Posted by knuckles20 View Post
    It shouldn't be that hard to say you like whatever game you like without saying bs like "it's way better than that trash game 'x' ", because that's how flame wars start.
    This is a secret
    Signature by Speendlex.

Banned

I really want to play the first Jak and Daxter. It looks really fun, and addicting. Not really interested in the sequels, though.

Quote Originally Posted by YoshiParty View Post
    I really want to play the first Jak and Daxter. It looks really fun, and addicting. Not really interested in the sequels, though.
    Don't blame you. I completed Jak II and never want to revisit it again. Didn't play Jak III to this day, I do have the collection so I will get to the game eventually.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kuronoa View Post
    Don't blame you. I completed Jak II and never want to revisit it again. Didn't play Jak III to this day, I do have the collection so I will get to the game eventually.
    Yeah, I heard that Jak 2 was really frustrating, which is mainly why I don't want to play it. Jak 3 looks really dull, and the gun-play in both games doesn't appeal to me, which is why I think I'll only like the first one.

Jak X looks fun, though.

Jak 1 is fantastic. Better than the PS1 Crash games, definitely.

Insomniac's games were always better though. =P
    -Proud to be a True Gamer-

Fluffy's Tumblr Page
    I love my Shadi-kun. <3

Banned

Currently playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. I hope it's as good as everyone says it is.

Banned

Eh, Castlevania: SotN isn't bad, but I'm not really impressed by it. The visuals look nice and the music's great, but gameplay's kinda boring for me, and I personally think that the voice acting is just bad. Not laughably bad, just bad. I'll have to play the game more before making a final opinion, though.

Speaking of Spyro and Crash, which franchise did you think had a worse drop in quality after the PlayStation 1 era? I personally think Spyro had it worse, due to the fact that it need to be rebooted twice, as well as many other reasons.

Spyro's quality dropped off immediately and essentially never recovered.

Crash at least had The Wrath of Cortex, which is equally as good as the PS1 games, except with 6th gen graphics. The original Xbox version still looks quite nice in spots.
    -Proud to be a True Gamer-

Fluffy's Tumblr Page
    I love my Shadi-kun. <3

The original PS2 version load times were terrible.
    Last edited by Kuronoa; 07-16-2016 at 07:40 AM.

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast