Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: Azure Revolution TGS Trailer

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Hunter View Post
    I think it's more embarassing to use non-Sega games just to say that Sega is doing ok.
    Sega is not responsible for anything, Atlus is responsible for the fastes selling Persona game, SegaSammy was just lucky to own the company when this thing happened, nothing more.

    Well maybe we can thank Sega too for not destroying Atlus like they did with their own teams, this is the only merits that I can think of.

    Shenmue 3 is not Sega game, it's a Suzuki game
    and Suzuki is more Sega's than the 90% of the poeple who work currently in Sega in Japan, America and Europe, but maybe it's too hard to udnerstand for people who believe that total war and perosna are real sega games, so nevermind.
    They're responsible for having P5 on the PS4, not Atlus. And yes, I will say Sega(not Sega Sammy) is responsible for Atlus and Creative Assembly, Sega is the parent company of two, Sega Sammy is a holding company or more or less, a name.
    As for Yu Suzuki, that guy hasn't made a real game since 2008 and he hasn't worked for them ever since. And he asks his fans for (a lot) of money for a controversy kickstarter. Pretty ironic for someone who tries to make people to understand.

  2. #22
    Senior Member City Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdeptRogue View Post
    They're responsible for having P5 on the PS4, not Atlus. And yes, I will say Sega(not Sega Sammy) is responsible for Atlus and Creative Assembly, Sega is the parent company of two, Sega Sammy is a holding company or more or less, a name.
    As for Yu Suzuki, that guy hasn't made a real game since 2008 and he hasn't worked for them ever since. And he asks his fans for (a lot) of money for a controversy kickstarter. Pretty ironic for someone who tries to make people to understand.
    I don't know if the PS4 version was really a Sega choice, if yes I have to blame them for the 2 years delay.
    Sega is responsible for them, but series like Persona and Total war were created before Sega, Sega task is just to leave things as they are and let Creative and Atlus do their jobs indipendently.
    Persona 5 was already in development before SegaSammy bought Atlus/Index, so I find hard to give merits to Sega for just owning Atlus.

    It's true that Suzuki hasn't made a real game in a long time (it's the same for Miyamoto for example who only supervise games), but we're talking about about Suzuki here, not about Inafune...
    It's press and media who created controversy around the kickstarter, those who followed the campaing always understood what Suzuki and others were doing.
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7352/11403311736_d9378cea2e_o.jpg
    We want Panzer Dragoon SAGA 2 RPG on PS4 and other home consoles, please Sega, please Nagoshi!

  3. #23
    Senior Member DamnedBones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Neo Kobe
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    SEGAlization posted a 2-part interview with the developers behind this game. I highly recommend reading the whole thing. It's worth it.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Majarra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,147

    Default

    i read it, doesn't inspire much hope and just makes me wish they stuck with the blitz battle system even more. in other news...

    http://gematsu.com/2016/10/valkyria-...agnite-details

    more details and some impressions in the comments, as well as videos of the new demo on youtube! game still looks like hot garbage, forget about it. i hope azure revolution bombs and the series ends with it if this is the future direction sega has in mind.

  5. #25
    Senior Member City Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,397

    Default

    is it me or the graphics become worse and worse at any video?



    It seems a cheap first generation PS3 game, I hope it's the psvita version but... BTW characters in-game are ugly too, Sega what are you doing? if this is quality...
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7352/11403311736_d9378cea2e_o.jpg
    We want Panzer Dragoon SAGA 2 RPG on PS4 and other home consoles, please Sega, please Nagoshi!

  6. #26
    Senior Member Majarra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,147

    Default

    that girls eyes are like 3x bigger than everyone elses'. looks like a pso2 character. the cutscene itself resembles something of an indie game, no joke. they should have kept the portrait cutscenes with animated faces that vc1 had, or used the full body shots with different poses like vc3. everything about this game is bizarre, something about its very existence just feels off.

  7. #27
    Senior Member DamnedBones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Neo Kobe
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Hunter View Post
    is it me or the graphics become worse and worse at any video?


    It seems a cheap first generation PS3 game, I hope it's the psvita version but... BTW characters in-game are ugly too, Sega what are you doing? if this is quality...
    It never looked good to begin with. That said, they were probably forced to reduce the scope of the game to accommodate the Vita port.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Hunter View Post
    I don't know if the PS4 version was really a Sega choice, if yes I have to blame them for the 2 years delay.
    Sega is responsible for them, but series like Persona and Total war were created before Sega, Sega task is just to leave things as they are and let Creative and Atlus do their jobs indipendently.
    Persona 5 was already in development before SegaSammy bought Atlus/Index, so I find hard to give merits to Sega for just owning Atlus.
    Then you do understand that those two franchises belong to Sega, hence they're using Sega's money off of those two series. And if wasn't Sega's decision to have Persona 5 on the PS4, how on god's earth will that game fare alone as a PS3 only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    i read it, doesn't inspire much hope and just makes me wish they stuck with the blitz battle system even more. in other news...
    Maybe that's why it's called spin-off, don't constantly compare this towards to anything else.

    more details and some impressions in the comments, as well as videos of the new demo on youtube! game still looks like hot garbage, forget about it. i hope azure revolution bombs and the series ends with it if this is the future direction sega has in mind.
    That is down right pitiful for a person to have this such selfish desire. Now I'm convinced that if this game has zero connection to VC series, no one will be complaining about it.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Majarra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,147

    Default

    if this game had zero connection to the valkyria chronicles series, no one would care about it to begin with. its a hard pill to swallow but sometimes things are better off gracefully dying than being dragged through the dirt. i believe this is one of those cases.

  10. #30

    Default

    It might catch their attention but I think you're overly offended by this game existence due to being part of the Valkyria series.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •