Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yakuza 0 - "PS4 Console Exclusive Game" - PROBABLY is coming to STEAM

Default Yakuza 0 - "PS4 Console Exclusive Game" - PROBABLY is coming to STEAM

Yakuza 0 is sporting the PS4 Console Exclusive case. "PS4 Console Exclusive Game" cases essentially mean they're also on PC. Just like Street Fighter V, No Man's Sky, The King of Fighters XIV etc.

http://gematsu.com/wp-content/upload...dition-Ann.jpg

I think it would be weird to port Yakuza 0 to PC. Not that i'm against it - the more exposure to the series, the better. Plus, some people prefer PCs over consoles. But to me it seems strange there's a possibility of porting Y0 when none of the other Yakuza games haven't been ported.

Maybe if it did get ported to PC, then they'd port the rest of them?

I finished Japanese version of Yakuza 0. I think RGG 0 is very good as standalone game. Maybe that's why they want to try?

When it comes to PC porting, it's more a matter of when rather than yes/no but for these kind of games, they always release on PS4/console first before considering porting so i won't have my hope up.

Sega put out a press release today stating firmly that it's not coming to PC:

PC Version
    For those eagle-eyed people who noticed our boxart has a Console Exclusive tag on it and are wondering about the possibility of a PC port, well, it's time to temper expectations! This rumor showed up around yesterday afternoon and we've already got a statement: "All that is confirmed and all that players should expect is a PlayStation 4 release. There is no PC version in production."

I don't believe them. They want to sell PS4 version first, then they'll announce Yakuza 0 for Steam. "PS4 Console Exclusive Game" means "PC too".

I think the "PS console esclusive" is used also it there isn't a PC edition.
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7352/11403311736_d9378cea2e_o.jpg
    We want Panzer Dragoon SAGA 2 RPG on PS4 and other home consoles, please Sega, please Nagoshi!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitano-san View Post
    I don't believe them. They want to sell PS4 version first, then they'll announce Yakuza 0 for Steam. "PS4 Console Exclusive Game" means "PC too".
    It's actually because in Japan there was a PS3 version and Sony is changing the playstation cases to hype their exclusives

You're wrong, bro If Sony has true exclusive for PS4, they make cases "Only On PlayStation". Examples: Street Fighter V, No Man's Sky and The King of Fighters XIV (Steam version confirmed). I don't care, because PS4 is my system no. 1, but this is the fact.

Edit. Double post. Sorry.
    Last edited by Kitano-san; 09-28-2016 at 03:34 AM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast