Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yakuza 0 - "PS4 Console Exclusive Game" - PROBABLY is coming to STEAM

No way it's coming to PC. At least not anytime soon. Maybe in 2035 or something, if we are lucky
    Signatures sucks, especially signature images. Which is why I have them off, so I never see the blasted things.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddo View Post
    No way it's coming to PC. At least not anytime soon. Maybe in 2035 or something, if we are lucky
    Or when people finally find out how to emulate next-gen consoles. That is, if they do. The PS3 emulator is barely being developed, most 3D games are unplayable even with a powerful PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitano-san View Post
    You're wrong, bro If Sony has true exclusive for PS4, they make cases "Only On PlayStation". Examples: Street Fighter V, No Man's Sky and The King of Fighters XIV (Steam version confirmed). I don't care, because PS4 is my system no. 1, but this is the fact.
    he's not, though - even John Hardin (Sega/Atlus) said on several sites it's not happening. we'd all love to see it, and maybe we will one day, but that's not looking like any day soon.

I've got an email from John saying it's not happening if there's still doubt

You're wrong, bro If Sony has true exclusive for PS4, they make cases "Only On PlayStation". Examples: Street Fighter V, No Man's Sky and The King of Fighters XIV (Steam version confirmed). I don't care, because PS4 is my system no. 1, but this is the fact.
    Ok, now this is just you being delusional, SNK has stated several time that no plan for PC in production. They keep repeating this everytime they got asked, hell they barely have enough staff to develop XIV and currently fixing things as it goes on so please stop pulling out of your .

yes it will come to Steam....in Dreams only huh.

good think that they make a western release for their games.

Again: "PS4 Console Exclusive Game" is not "Only On PlayStation". Steam version of Yakuza 0 is POSSIBLE.

Again: "PS4 Console Exclusive Game" is not "Only On PlayStation". Steam version of Yakuza 0 is POSSIBLE.

Where is the PC version of inFamous: Second Son then? The fact that it says "Only on Playstation" does not guarantee it will be released in PC, as it should be plainly obvious to anyone not being delusional.

Stop doing this to yourself. It is not coming out in PC. Ever.

You didn't understand. "Only On PlayStation" means the game is full PS4 exclusive and you'll never see it on any other platform. But "PS4 Console Exclusive Game" means the game IS NOT full PS4 exclusive, because Sony is not publisher and Steam version is possible. Street Figher V and No Man's Sky have "PS4 Console Exclusive Game" - they're at PS4 AND STEAM.
    Last edited by Kitano-san; 10-04-2016 at 04:06 AM.

You didn't understand. "Only On PlayStation" means the game is full PS4 exclusive and you'll never see it on any other platform. But "PS4 Console Exclusive Game" means the game IS NOT full PS4 exclusive, because Sony is not publisher and Steam version is possible. Street Figher V and No Man's Sky have "PS4 Console Exclusive Game" - they're at PS4 AND STEAM.
    lolwhut?

Yeah, I get your logic and all too. NMS and SFV all have PC releases despite bearing the PS4 exclusive logo. That means unequivocally that RGG Studios is about to release it on PC despite confirmed reports straight from Sega's PR that it isn't?
    Last edited by BismoFunyunz; 10-05-2016 at 11:50 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast