Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Yakuza 0 - "PS4 Console Exclusive Game" - PROBABLY is coming to STEAM

Quote Originally Posted by BootlegZani View Post
    I thought this was already confirmed dead in the water.
    Yakuza 5 was confirmed to not being localize, though, it came translated like a dream coming true for fan. So I think it's never really dead, we never know It would be some much better with Yakuza being on PC (I think at least) for the sales of Sega and for the translation, there would be fan translation pretty quickly but will we have the translation that we actually have for Yakuza 5, Zero and the others ?

It's a pretty complicated situation, maybe the serie will be ported on PC when she will be over, which is, with Nagoshi, not gonna happen soon.

Lets just be honest.....Steam has a huge customer base, past sega games on steam have sold extremely well....Start with a older yakuza title and port it to steam, and do it while yakuza 6 has some hype and it would be a guarantee to sell 100k copies or more on steam. If i was sega i would work on bringing all my ip's to pc

sega was bringing their IPs to PC back when they were still in the hardware game, so it's obvious they're not against it - but even with the heavy lifting of localization done, i don't know how cheap/easy it would be to port over the series, especially when the oldest titles would look really dated. waiting a bit to get 0, kiwami etc out (after the latter has its console window) makes sense, but only if they really see enough of a profit there to warrant the effort.

Hello..
    Yakuza is by all accounts their establishment that they spend a moderately expensive spending plan on. However the diversions just have accomplishment in Japan, alongside their specialty fans in the west on PlayStation. Adding PC to that would most likely enable their western deals to out alongside presenting to them some more money. In the event that Valkyria Chronicles can go ahead to offer like a million duplicates on steam. I'm interested to perceive what something like Yakuza can do.

Buy cheap ps4 games

Last edited by suzen245; 09-15-2017 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

So they dump all their limited budget on the slight chance that it will be so popular that it will overtake all the lovely PC users who steal it, and then talk about how it's not ported right. The end result? A video of a giraffe mod that breaks the game on YouTube with 63 views.

That seems like a smart move.

a mod really oughta change the title, end bit is deceptive to be honest

then again our forum's skin is 2 games behind now, so

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345