Thread: I have a new Smartphone: An LG V10

Default I have a new Smartphone: An LG V10

Unlike the iPhone 7, it has a headphone jack because you wanna rock out with your epic Speaker System(That and it also has a better Camera)

And Unlike the Galaxy Note 7, it has a replaceable battery. And with incidents going on with the Galaxy Note 7, it's better off to have a phone to replace the faulty battery with one that isn't faulty.
    Currently awaiting......Whatever.

Super Moderator - His High Lord Cromulensce cochrane's Avatar

I'm jealous. That sounds like one powerful phone. 4GB RAM. 64GB internal memory, expandable to 2TB! Hell, that's not a phone, it's practically a pocket PC. I have an LG Sunset, which is adequate, besides cheap. It doesn't have much memory, though. Just 8GB internal storage with a 32GB SD card. I'm always trying to clear out memory for more apps. Sounds like you'll never have that problem.

Actually, it's more of an early Birthday Present.

Super Moderator - Four Tails of Fury QuadTails's Avatar

I've always had a soft spot for LG products. Their stuff is just built to last. I think my friend actually recently bought the V10 himself. He loves it.

As for me, between picking something from LG and OnePlus (I have too many problems with Samsung now), I opted for the OnePlus 3.

6 GB of ram, Snapdragon 820, 16 mp camera, 64 GB internal storage and no bloatware to speak of. My only nitpick with it is the lack of expandable memory but given that I have 64 GB of storage to work with, I'm not complaining really. In terms of processing power it's pretty much the fastest phone you can buy right now.
    Last edited by QuadTails; 10-10-2016 at 01:07 PM.

"Don't mock people for the things that make them happy." -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by QuadTails View Post
    I've always had a soft spot for LG products. Their stuff is just built to last. I think my friend actually recently bought the V10 himself. He loves it.

As for me, between picking something from LG and OnePlus (I have too many problems with Samsung now), I opted for the OnePlus 3.

6 GB of ram, Snapdragon 820, 16 mp camera, 64 GB internal storage and no bloatware to speak of. My only nitpick with it is the lack of expandable memory but given that I have 64 GB of storage to work with, I'm not complaining really. In terms of processing power it's pretty much the fastest phone you can buy right now.
    I took alook at the OnePhone 3 you're talking about, and I dunno. The whole glued-down battery just makes me a little nervous.

But then again, Lithium Ion Batteries are volatile.

Super Moderator - Four Tails of Fury QuadTails's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Diamond View Post
    I took alook at the OnePhone 3 you're talking about, and I dunno. The whole glued-down battery just makes me a little nervous.
    Lol, I totally understand that. Yeah, the battery isn't "technically" user replaceable but I opted for extra warranty coverage so I should be alright. And exploding batteries are no fun :'(

"Don't mock people for the things that make them happy." -Unknown