Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one who likes this game?

I like it, i love honeycomb highway
    my world records you have to scroll all the way down to check my world records scores on second and third link Episode II - Special.;Episode II - Scores;Episode I - Scores(few of my) records have been beaten im a microsoft fan

hi. I love this game too actually this game helps a lot with my health issues so thank you for help!
    Last edited by Dank; 08-23-2017 at 05:49 AM.

Imo this is the best sonic since Adventure. 2d sections which I purely hated in any other modern sonic game I loved in LW. Collecting red rings was fun too[COLOR=#333333], many people seems to dislike parkour and walldash, for me it's definitely better than holding boost. Seriously, this game has more gameplay than in the boost games.

Quote Originally Posted by GaroK View Post
    Imo this is the best sonic since Adventure. 2d sections which I purely hated in any other modern sonic game I loved in LW. Collecting red rings was fun too[COLOR=#333333], many people seems to dislike parkour and walldash, for me it's definitely better than holding boost. Seriously, this game has more gameplay than in the boost games.
    Does it? I mean, parkour essentially automatises the platforming, while the spin dash is functionally similar to the boost, only limitless.

The boost games didn't have much gameplay in the first place. You're either boosting through corridors and plowing through enemies, or you're doing HA chains.
    Finished Forces stage 22 Death Egg - Death Egg in 1'23"35

Quote Originally Posted by SunMerc View Post
    The boost games didn't have much gameplay in the first place. You're either boosting through corridors and plowing through enemies, or you're doing HA chains.
    So, no different from pretty much every modern Sonic game then.

Quote Originally Posted by Reichskommissar View Post
    So, no different from pretty much every modern Sonic game then.
    Except the "plowing through enemies" bit. Since back then, running into enemies will make you take damage.
    And SA1 and 06 had platforming in it.
    Finished Forces stage 22 Death Egg - Death Egg in 1'23"35

Quote Originally Posted by SunMerc View Post
    Except the "plowing through enemies" bit. Since back then, running into enemies will make you take damage.
    So, doing HA chains then.

And SA1 and 06 had platforming in it.
    Yeah, so does Unleashed, Colours, Generations, Lost world.

I don't think sonic games should be like super mario 64, but it certainly can be better than just a quick, easy game you can beat in 4hours +2h if you want to collecct red rings. Not just boost, jump, die. repeat. LW was little more than that, a and it's enough for me to enjoy the game
    Last edited by GaroK; 04-09-2017 at 12:55 PM.

I don't think sonic games should be like super mario 64, but it certainly can be better than just a quick, easy game you can beat in 4hours +2h if you want to collecct red rings. Not just boost, jump, die. repeat. LW was little more than that, a and it's enough for me to enjoy the game
    Lost world has less content than Generations though, and you there's more than just boost, jump, die and repeat in Generations. Did you actually play those games?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast