Thread: Sonic Boom available on Netflix...Outside of the United States

Default Sonic Boom available on Netflix...Outside of the United States

There is a little Christmas present for all the Sonic Boom fans. Since this week, the Sonic Boom animated series first season is popping out in Netflix all over the world. First reports were of it being added on Spain, but soon Latin America, Canada an other countries around Europe followed.

Seems like the series will be added worldwide, except US, where Hulu has an exclusivity deal for it. Maybe when that deal expires it will be added to Netflix too, but for now that all we have. Seems like the perfect place for a series like Boom, too.

With the recent announcement of a Japanese dub , seems like Boom might be having a second chance with a new strategy. Has been Sonic Boom added to your country’s Netflix catalog? Tell us!
    Source: http://www.tssznews.com/2016/12/23/s...ere-except-us/

On the one hand, it's about time Sonic Boom went to Netflix. At least it will thrive there.

On the other hand, you Hulu.
    Currently awaiting......Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Diamond View Post
    Source: http://www.tssznews.com/2016/12/23/s...ere-except-us/

On the one hand, it's about time Sonic Boom went to Netflix. At least it will thrive there.

On the other hand, you Hulu.
    I don't need to be THAT guy, but Hulu's got some stuff that Netflix won't have due to either contractual agreements, and other things. Such things include the shows by Irwin Allen (Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Lost in Space), currently, the Indiana Jones Film Series, Sonic X, Sonic Boom, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Cartoon Network and Nick stuff, Dan Vs., and South Park. Take that, Netflix.
    Look, just get a copy a good game, and play it, and you'll be fine.

Yeah I discovered Sonic Boom S1 on Netflix as well (here in the Netherlands), available since December 2016. But I noticed they messed up the episodes chronically, and it's hard to search since they haven't featured the episode name, just 'episode 1', 'episode 2'... sigh :P

Hulu is garbage! They are the reason why no Mega Man cartoon series is on Netflix yet. They removed Ren and Stimpy from their lineup when I was enjoying it.
    ☆☆☆THE FIGHTING ROBOT OF THE SEGA FORUMS☆☆☆
    Quote Originally Posted by announcer
    Super fighting robot! MEGA MAN!

Not in Australia it isn't sadly.

It's not on the Irish Netflix either. Guess I'll just buy the rest of the DVD volumes next week. :O