Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, we had like 9 3rdparty characters in transformed...

Default So, we had like 9 3rdparty characters in transformed...

Ralph,Danica,Fotball Manager,General Winter,The total war characters, team foretress and yogcast...

(not really sure about fotball manager,general winter and total war being 3rdparty...)

Do you want more 3rdparty characters or do you want sega only?
    Last edited by AllStarsRacing; 01-18-2017 at 01:04 PM.

Aren't Football Manager, General Winter, and the Total War characters from SEGA's own properties, though?

I don't mind having guest characters if they make a bit of sense and fit in with the rest of the cast. Danica, Ralph, and Yogscast were pretty awful choices for third party characters, IMO.
    Last edited by Casshern X; 01-18-2017 at 01:27 PM.
    A wise man fights to win, but he is twice a fool who has no plan for possible defeat.

I think they are 1stparty characters but i'm not really sure, annyone can confirm?

I personally prefer only sega characters...even if they're from IOS games like Chain Chronicles,Dragon Coins,Dragon Parade,Monster Gear or even brick people lol.

Sega has such a colorful and veried cast of characters that they don't really need 3rdparties.
    Last edited by AllStarsRacing; 01-18-2017 at 03:38 PM.

Football Manager, General Winter, and the Total War characters are SEGA's, they own the studios behind those games.

Quote Originally Posted by Reichskommissar View Post
    Football Manager, General Winter, and the Total War characters are SEGA's, they own the studios behind those games.
    So, if these companies don't leave sega when SASAR3 is in the works, i'd say they have a high chance to return.

I don't think we're getting vectorman or a phantasy star character ,though i'm sure valkyria chronicles,puyo puyo or a character from a popular mobile game are likely.

playing tekken 7 with virtua fighter 6 nowhere to be found

game could of probably done without ralph, danica and yogcast but i didnt really mind

Quote Originally Posted by AllStarsRacing View Post
    So, if these companies don't leave sega when SASAR3 is in the works, i'd say they have a high chance to return.

I don't think we're getting vectorman or a phantasy star character ,though i'm sure valkyria chronicles,puyo puyo or a character from a popular mobile game are likely.
    I'm starting to think that we'll never get another All Stars Racing, sadly. The last one came out in 2012 and there have been no hints at a sequel any time soon.
    A wise man fights to win, but he is twice a fool who has no plan for possible defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern X View Post
    I'm starting to think that we'll never get another All Stars Racing, sadly. The last one came out in 2012 and there have been no hints at a sequel any time soon.
    Transformed did 2,30m i think so it could definitly happen...also transformed roster wasn't as great as the first game, i think we'll get a sequel eventually, but i'll be more closer to the 1st game that was WAY more suceful and liked overall.

In the next allstars game they should include Ristar,Valkyria Chronicles,Puyo Puyo and Phantasy Star seriously...

I only want traditional SEGA characters, because I believe that that's what most of us are buying the games for.

Quote Originally Posted by Reichskommissar View Post
    Although this is technically true, from a practical standpoint, most people aren't buying the game to play as them. Rhythm Thief fits the traditional SEGA spirit more than any of those characters.

Recent fav house: Zzyzx (Sergey Shemet Remix) Recent fav trance: Beside You (Startail Remix)
    Can the eel come out to play?

i think he's unlikely though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast