Thread: Why donīt launch Sonic 3 for mobiles?

Angry Why donīt launch Sonic 3 for mobiles?

Me and more fans for Sonic the Hedgehog are waiting the Sonic 3 & Knuckles remake from mobiles, why SEGA donīt launc Sonic 3 & Knuckles for mobiles? I Know what Michael Jackson makes the music to the game, but I do not think itīs reason not to make a Sonic 3 & Knuckles remake, since it is assumen that the music of that game is property of Sega not for Michael Jackson, Or at least I think so

PD: I am really speak Spanish, not English, and I make this post with the Google Traductor.

Empire City, Station Square, United Federation

If you go on Sonic Retro, in their archives is a post about Taxman and Stealth's prototype for Sonic 3 and Knuckles remasterd on Mobile that they released for the 20th anniversary of the game. However, there is speculation that when Taxman and Stealth were given the opportunity to make a full-on new Genesis/CD/32X/Saturn style 2D Sonic Platformer, they paused their effort to pitch their Sonic 3 and Knuckles Remaster to make that game, which eventually, evidentally, became Sonic Mania.

Ok, thanks for the aclaration

Senior Member classic sonic returns's Avatar
    Green Hill Zone  Title:     True Sonic fan.

If they do make a Sonic 3 and knuckles, then they should bring back the Big Arm boss.
    Also they should either use the original MegaDrive music, or use make something new (if there's any issue).

I believe Classic Sonic will make the Sonic franchise great again.
    If you do, put this in your signature.
    AND BUY SONIC MANIA!