Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Official Nindies Thread! :p

I finished the game as Copen now too. I don't particularly care for his Lola ability. The controls don't support using it and your primary gun at the same time, but there's basically no reason to favor Lola over your primary gun. Even the completely baseline shot does higher DPS than Lola. It's a shame too, because Lola has some really interesting attacks. With the right mods, Lola can be useful, but that costs a lot of CP and will therefore kill your ranking. (Specifically, equipping "target scan", and then "auto" and setting it to "backup".)

i finished three levels as Kurona too before my 3DS died. I love her high run speed. Her special block-piercing shot isn't consistent though. For example, while it is active, you can shoot through Aviator's widget drone thing and still damage him. But you can't shoot through Pyrogen's flame shield during his super move. Kinda annoying.
    I play a lot of League of Legends. I currently have Mastery 7 on fifteen champions: Vi (jungle), Tristana (ADC), Lulu (support), Nautilus (support), Sona (support), Bard (support), Rumble (jungle), Poppy (support), Zyra (support), Nami (support), Soraka (support), Miss Fortune (ADC), Leona (support), Shen (jungle), Kog'maw (ADC)

Finished the game as Kurona now too. The inconsistency of what Kurona can and can't shoot through with her Demonic Power really annoyed me. But I do love her high run speed. And she can get Spear Drop, which is effectively NES Ducktales pogo cane. Play MGB like it's Shovel Knight, boys!

Waffle, I have a question: If there is one Indie game you really want ported to the Switch, what would it be?
    Currently awaiting......Whatever.

I have no opinion in that matter as I do not own a Switch. Although the upcoming Bayonetta 3 is very tempting, so that may change in he future.
    I play a lot of League of Legends. I currently have Mastery 7 on fifteen champions: Vi (jungle), Tristana (ADC), Lulu (support), Nautilus (support), Sona (support), Bard (support), Rumble (jungle), Poppy (support), Zyra (support), Nami (support), Soraka (support), Miss Fortune (ADC), Leona (support), Shen (jungle), Kog'maw (ADC)

Quote Originally Posted by Waffletiger View Post
    I have no opinion in that matter as I do not own a Switch. Although the upcoming Bayonetta 3 is very tempting, so that may change in he future.
    What about other games like Cuphead or Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice?

I already bought Cuphead on PC, and Hellblade has no interest to me. Combat looks generic and tedious IMO.

I already bought Cuphead on PC, and Hellblade has no interest to me. Combat looks generic and tedious IMO.
    I was just wondering because I really don't consider Bayonetta to be an indie title, mainly because of what companies published the game(SEGA published the first, and I think Nintendo handled the second as well as the upcoming third)

I don't consider Bayonetta indie either. I was merely saying that I like the series enough that 3 may end up enticing me to buy a Switch. But currently I have no Switch so I have no real opinion on what I wanted ported to it.

Finished the game as Kurona now too. The inconsistency of what Kurona can and can't shoot through with her Demonic Power really annoyed me. But I do love her high run speed. And she can get Spear Drop, which is effectively NES Ducktales pogo cane. Play MGB like it's Shovel Knight, boys!
    Those last two sentences make a Kurona playthrough sound really awesome. XD

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617