Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Breath of The Wild Thread!

Senior Member UnknownDarkness??'s Avatar

whoops no wonder I had a tough time pulling chests out of the water
    YouTube Channel is U.D Playthroughs.
    I update gameplay content regularly so check it out.
    Currently recording Ape Escape 3 & Donkey Kong 64 on the channel.

What does everyone think of this sad / emotional theme they had going for this game's story? I personally like it, and am impressed on how they pulled it off considering Link is silent.

I'm kinda torn between wanting the story dlc to be either set after this games events with the same characters (including the champion's decedents) or have a prequel story, interacting with the champions themselves. One way round this is to maybe have the sequel with the same characters from this game? I know its not Zelda tradition to do this but they did have the Hero of time Link in Oot and MM.
    <a href=http://forums.sega.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=154073&dateline=1351278830 target=_blank>http://forums.sega.com/image.php?typ...ine=1351278830</a>

I recently got done with Vah Ruta and I only need to beat 2 more beasts. Turns out, I had around 30 Shock Arrows. I mistook the number of Shock Arrows that I had with the number of Ancient Arrows(I have more than 60 Ancient Arrows).

Right now, I am taking a break from the action, and just focus on getting Korok Seeds. at the moment, I can only get five more slots into my Weapons before I'm filled up completely.
    Currently awaiting......Whatever.

Senior Member UnknownDarkness??'s Avatar

Yesterday I thoroughly explored Hyrule Castle and it's my favourite Dungeon with how big it actually is, I found the Dining Room, Zelda's Bedroom, Library, Docks, caverns, Armory, lots and lots of guardians, Parry Practicing with them, lots of loot, a hidden Shrine, by the way where is the Hylian Shield or is it called Royal Guard's Shield, beat the game again but with the Master Sword and found all memories to get an extra cutscene at the end, not finding all the Korok seeds that.
    Last edited by UnknownDarkness??; 03-20-2017 at 04:39 AM.
    YouTube Channel is U.D Playthroughs.
    I update gameplay content regularly so check it out.
    Currently recording Ape Escape 3 & Donkey Kong 64 on the channel.

I went on vacation and brought my wii u. Now i plugged it in in my bedroom where im staying and i play BOTW in the morning on the gamepad.

I don't really like how this game messes with my Zeldatuition. Like the big laser robot things remind me of the eye laser things in OOT, so I figured I needed a bomb, but instead I just need to paralyze it or fire the laser right back at it. I also don't like how weapons are temporary.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1994 View Post
    God, even in positive air, you're all so depressing.
    Missed opportunities are the foundation of this franchise. The benefits of changes that add more IMO outweigh the reasons to not to.
    Every conversation is a battleground.

You could also fire an arrow into the Guardian's eye. Like in every Zelda game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertette View Post
    You could also fire an arrow into the Guardian's eye. Like in every Zelda game.
    An Ancient Arrow in the eye will especially kill it.n Also, Guardians are the only foes to drop anything after you hit it with an ancient arrow.
    Currently awaiting......Whatever.

why even waste arrows on guardians

Queen of the SEGA Forum
    YouTube|Tumblr|WebM Script

It's the fastest and easiest way to do it. Partying the shots doesn't use any resources, but it takes 3 shots to kill a walking Guardian, and you still have to time it right.

Ancient arrows are just easier if you want one out of your way quick.
    11/20/11

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast