Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shadow the hedgehog (the game) is racist from Dillo64 at dev

Default Shadow the hedgehog (the game) is racist from Dillo64 at dev

1. The guns. Where the hell did they come from? Why Shadow? If they wanted gun combat, wouldn't it make more sense for a character like Nack, Eggman, or one of the robots? ITS BECAUSE HE'S BLACK AND BLACK PEOPLE USE GUNS.

2. Maria. Only person on the planet Shadow actually liked. And you just know how black folk can't resist the white women.

3. The Black Arms. They're the bad guys, and the game makes it known well that they're black. They don't just say "The aliens are attacking", they have to say "the BLACK aliens are attacking". Also the "good" path has GUN as your ally, and the "evil" path has the Black Arms as your allies, but in the end good always prevails. Because the black dudes are eternally doomed to be kept down by THE MAN.

4. Rings? More like bling blings. Shadow needs to collect as much bling as he can to stay alive. Seriously, the whole premise of the game is to steal a bunch of big diamonds.

5. Just look at those tricked-out shoes. They gotta be Nikes. You just know he spent way too much on those.

6. The whole reason the GUN commander is so :):):):)ed at Shadow and ordered him to be shot on sight was because he stole Maria from him when they were kids. So we got a bunch of white dudes with guns all lookin to lynch one black guy because he loved a white woman?

7. For the first time in a Sonic game, you can beat up cops. And by that I mean Shadow can beat up cops. None of the partner characters will attack them. They have no problem attacking the BLACK aliens though.

8. Shadow can't swim. He's the ultimate lifeform, but he can't swim. He doesn't play hockey or ski either. I WONDER WHY?

9. The whole purpose of the vehicles in Shadow the Hedgehog is not for a useless and slower form of transportation, but for the sole purpose of doing drive-by's those motha-f***as.

10. Black Doom. If thats not a gangsta name, I don't know what is. He's even got the gold chains.
    All credit gose to Dillo64. http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28466677/

Lmao :lol:

Thats hilarious dude, Ill have to make a note of that. I hope the author wasnt being serious though. If he was, then he's got some serious issues. Racism in "My Little Pony" anyone?
    - Whoever said anything is possible, obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

lmfao
    and what is that Racism in "My Little Pony do anyone have alink?
    Now playing
    Fallout 3 (pc)
    deusEx:HR (pc)

In the universe of Illuminosity chillin with Kay-Tea

rofl wow
    ...You ever wonder what life would be like if you could change your environment with music...?

Quote Originally Posted by sonicslash
    lmfao
    and what is that Racism in "My Little Pony do anyone have alink?
    There is none, thats my point, but I'm surprised Dillo64 isnt picking it apart to purposely find some.

There are alot of idiots in this world - I try not to meet them.
    - Whoever said anything is possible, obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

...its a SEGA version of GTA: San Andreas... except with 150% mor racism...

i agree with him
    I make lots of cool mixes! www.youtube.com/djcoopdawg

Who said Shadow can't swim? Amy can and she loses a life when she falls in the water. Overall, the 1-10 is pretty coincidence.
    sigh

Clear evidence somebody needs a life. It's a freakn' Hedgehog for god sakes!

Just another idiot Jackie Thompson wannabe that wants his 15 seconds of attention.

I have a friend who thinks Power Rangers is racist.
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    http://forums.sega.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26378&dateline=124306  2639
    If only common sense was common.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast