Thread: swapping side effects?

Default swapping side effects?

when you switch from one nation to another what are the effects?
    do you :
    loose money
    loose your parts
    loose your points?

what are the effects I really want to know since I am joining tarakia tonight.
    please post if you know for sure what happens

You don't lose anything, you just have to wait 2 weeks before you can switch again.

What I'd like to know, is upon the wars end/server reset, do we all lose the accumulated parts/money we've earned, or is that kept with us?

I imagine it would be kept with each player, their achievements and earnings, but it's a good question, just wondering if anyone has an idea on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shlevai
    What I'd like to know, is upon the wars end/server reset, do we all lose the accumulated parts/money we've earned, or is that kept with us?

I imagine it would be kept with each player, their achievements and earnings, but it's a good question, just wondering if anyone has an idea on it.
    I'd say we would keep them, cuase like, if they are gonna let us buy parts off the Live Marketplace, I aint buying em over and over o.o
    Gamertag - LilPika
    If you're gonna add me, lemmie know first, or i'll prob refuse it

Looking for active Squadron
    Tarakian Loyalist

This raises a issue. As wont people buy all the parts, switch and then get all there parts, switch and keep doing it?
    Wolfos : Tactical Commander On Chromehounds And Cast Hunter On PSU.

Tactical Commander Motto : If I Can't See It, Its Not My Problem.

PSU Motto : If I Can't See It, Its Killed Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika
    Quote Originally Posted by Shlevai

I'd say we would keep them, cuase like, if they are gonna let us buy parts off the Live Marketplace, I aint buying em over and over o.o
    Well once you unlock a weapon set via the LIVE Marketplace, thats one thing, it's unlocked for use in-game, but I'm referring to the actual accumulation of parts(researched, salvaged) and money. Would we keep them in our own personal and squad stockpiles, or does all that get reset with each new start of the war?

I'd imagine we'd have them all stockpiled, because what if we spend alot of time really putting decals onto our parts, then at the end of the war all that saved information is gone?(I haven't got the game yet, so I'm just asking a question thats rather important to me. I'd personally like to keep everything acquired in my personal inventory if I worked hard for it, starting over each time a new war is initiated seems abit..well..lame.. it'd be no different than playing WoW and getting reset from lvl 35-40 every two months for no real reason)

Personal viewpoint anyway. Anyone else's thoughts?