Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Official Post Your Desktop Thread!

@Clesarie I had been using XP for a while (those XP desktops on this page and the page before it are all mine) since it doesn't have the modernization in Vista, 7, 8, and 10 and doesn't use up so much RAM. Then I figured out how to reduce those problems in 7 so now I'm using 7.
    If the world's past is destroyed, then history can be altered. Heheheh... Digimon data will be sent from the future world to the world of the past, to create my new world... Hahaha! Won't it be fantastic? All human, Digimon, and network data will be transformed into a world that exists for my sake! Fwahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by AlteredBeast View Post
    @Clesarie I had been using XP for a while (those XP desktops on this page and the page before it are all mine) since it doesn't have the modernization in Vista, 7, 8, and 10 and doesn't use up so much RAM. Then I figured out how to reduce those problems in 7 so now I'm using 7.
    Yeah even on my pentium 4 machine i'm using 7 now and on my core 2 extreme i'm using win 10 cause I need and want DX12 support.
    That level of accomplishment when you've finally made it to someones ignore list! Priceless total victory!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223