Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic the Hedgehog: Legends of the Chaos Emeralds RP (OOC)

Default Sonic the Hedgehog: Legends of the Chaos Emeralds RP (OOC)

Hi all! I'm starting my first Sonic RP, besides the one I joined. You can be two characters, but only one fan-character. Here is the prologue.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Legends of the Chaos Emeralds

The city of water, Soleanna, was a beautiful city. Each day the sun would shine brightly over Soleanna; it rarely rained. But one day, early in the morning, clouds began to form--it began to rain hard, and throughout the
    day, even harder. Lighting was appearing in the sky's above Soleanna. Why was this happening? No one knew.

Meanwhile, on Angel Island, was Knuckles the Echidna, guardian of the Master Emerald. Suddenly, the Master Emerald started to glow more than usual, "What's going on?" Knuckles said. After a few seconds, the glow returned to normal. "Hmm..." Knuckles said. He grabbed the Master Emerald and left Angel Island to find Sonic and Tails.

Everyone knew about the power of the Chaos Emeralds, but few knew the legends. There was one though, who lived in Station Square that did know of the legends. She was a polar bear called Snowcrystal, more commonly known as Snow. She once lived in Soleanna, but her family moved to Station Square when she was seven. She hadn't been back since then, and spends her time studying the Chaos Emeralds.

However, there was one legend of the Chaos Emeralds that Snow knew little of. There are seven Chaos Emeralds, each one having a special type of power, the yellow one is the light Chaos Emerald. The purple one the Dark Chaos Emerald, and the following: Light blue is ice, Red is fire, white is power, green is wind, and blue is water.

More to come when we start the RP. And here is my fan-character.

Snowcrystal the Polar Bear (a.k.a Snow)

Species: Polar bear
    Looks: She has spikes (not really spikes) that are like Rouges, and has round ears. Her eyes are blue and her fur is a creamy white color. She wears a violet-colored long-sleeve shirt, greyish colored pants, white gloves, and black shoes.
    Powers/Abilities: She can make blizzards, with a Chaos Emerald she can make huge blizzards. She runs as fast as Knuckles, and is a power type. She can also make an ice-like shield around herself that protects her from anything hot. She can freeze objects too.
    Personality: Snowcrystal is kind, though sometimes she can be stubborn.
    Birthplace: Soleanna.
    Background Information: Snowcrystal wishes she could be a spy, but until then, she studies the Chaos Emeralds. She knows much about the legends of the Chaos Emeralds, but is now learning about the Master Emerald. She has never seen a Chaos Emerald or the Master Emerald before.
    Snow and her family moved to Station Square when she was seven years old. When she lived in Soleanna, she would commonly go exploring and then get lost. Sometimes she followed along a path next to a river. Soleanna was a beautiful city.
    Snow hadn't been back to Soleanna since her family moved to the city. Someday she hopes to return.

I'm going to RP Sonic. And I might have do Dr. Eggman, unless someone else wants to. But here is the list of characters that are not fan-characters that can be in it.

1. Sonic - Tikal3 (me)
    2. Knuckles - knuckles6k
    3. Tails - soniclogic567
    4. Shadow - Fury The Hedgehog
    5. Rouge - Static the hedgehog
    6. Silver - Mikel93
    7. Blaze - The Emergency Food Supply
    8. Amy - Fury The Hedgehog
    9. Elise - Tikal3 (me)
    10. Dr. Eggman - Tikal3 (me)
    11. Jet - Static the hedgehog
    12. Wave
    13. Storm

And here is a picture of Snow, but I haven't really completed it yet.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8341/lol4yj6.png
    My top three favorite games:

1. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    2. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
    3. Metroid Prime 2 Echoes

Current Charrecters: Fury The Hedgehog, Fernick Allcune ( His Son ).

I will play and will play as Shadow i know a heck of alot about him and my carecter Fury shares personallity similaritys with him so i will RP Shadow as iam takeing a breather from Fury...
    How to kill -

Stalking Find out what they do during the day.

Make them trust you make them think you are there friend and get into there home.

Make a plane to kill them and get rid of the body.

Get tools to kill.

Kill them.

Sounds good, I'll 'head and mark you down on the list, then.

Thanks for joining.

Current Charrecters: Fury The Hedgehog, Fernick Allcune ( His Son ).

Your wellcome i look forward to Rp'ing shadow...
    How to kill -

Stalking Find out what they do during the day.

Make them trust you make them think you are there friend and get into there home.

Make a plane to kill them and get rid of the body.

Get tools to kill.

Kill them.

The old Ruins in the Mystic Ruin's Jungle

Hey, do you mind if I play my fancharacter K6K and also the character Knuckles or Silver? I know alot about Knuckles and I know a few things about Silver, not that much though
    Its good to be back baby!

Sure, K6K and Knuckles you can use. As for Silver, I was planning on RP'ing him. Then again, which would you rather be? Silver or Knuckles?

Oh, and one more thing about the RP. Certain characters can use the powers of the Chaos Emeralds. Here is the list:

1. Light Chaos Emerald - Sonic
    2. Fire Chaos Emerald - Blaze
    3. Water Chaos Emerald - ? (could be anyone)
    4. Ice Chaos Emerald - Snowcrystal
    5. Wind Chaos Emerald - Jet, or anyone who can fly. (This could possibly be Tails too).
    6. Power Chaos Emerald - Knuckles or any power type.
    7. Dark Chaos Emerald - Even though this is the Dark Chaos Emerald, it's powers can be used for good. Shadow could possibly use this one.

And other characters, including fan-characters, could use them too. Except for the Light Chaos Emerald.

Um. Can I join as my fancharacter Cave and use the character Blaze?

Can I be Sonic?
    "Who's in the bread box kicking out dough? Owl is in the bread box kicking out dough~"

The Emergency Food Supply, you can use your fan-character and, yes, you can be Blaze.

soniclogic567, sorry, but I'm being Sonic. Since he's the main character and is needed to control the story. Any other character you would like to RP?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast