Thread: Random Game Freezing

Default Random Game Freezing

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, and I couldn't find a post about it, so I figured I'd start one.

The game randomly freezes on me, mostly when I'm on XBox Live, but occasionally when I'm in the single-player mode as well. I'm kind of assuming it might just be my copy of the game, but if anyone else knows otherwise, please fill me in. Maybe this thread can help people with the same problem.
    "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it."
    --George Bernard Shaw

there are a fair few threads like this one, but they have recently been moved
    to the newly created Tech Support forum at the very bottom of the main
    index ... have a look in there ...

Sorry. Thank you.
    "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it."
    --George Bernard Shaw

Hi, I am also getting having freezing issues. I've had 2 freezes in the last 12 hours when it just freezes when loading a map online and I have also had guide freezes, when I was a host of the match I was looking at the recent players list and when I went to leave the guide the thing just crashed, I could still hear the music in the background playing.

Yea i froze like 5 times when i firstbought the game i tried playin off line and couldnt make it threw the cut seen i tried that like 3 or 5 times then went to live and it worked till it said i had to look at my hound it froze every time so i have to go like 3 or 4 weeks wit out a xbox cus i have to send it n unless someone nos a away around that