View Poll Results: Do you think Sonic Boom will get a third season?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    19 44.19%
  • No

    15 34.88%
  • No clue

    9 20.93%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66

Thread: Sonic Boom Season 3?

  1. #21
    Senior Member SpinDash2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magnanimo View Post
    Just to throw this in. I watch it on hulu, i know alot of people no longer have cable or satellite TV so the boomerang views may not be a full indication on how well the show is doing overall.
    This is probably a stupid question but I just want to check: Does Hulu get new episodes shortly after they air or no? In other words, how up to date are the episodes on Hulu?

  2. #22
    Senior Member TinkererTails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ireland.
    Posts
    11,244

    Default

    Sonic Boom is in need of some good writers. Writers who not only care about the franchise but also have a notion of what is funny. One funny episode out of seven is not acceptable. I do understand that this is hard to hear if you are a writer of Sonic Boom but your career will only benefit from improvement. :O
    Last edited by TinkererTails; 07-05-2017 at 07:03 PM.


  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    19

    Default

    i haven't really watched this yet, i'm pretty much getting back in touch with the sonic community after i ditched it after a while, but i really liked sonic x, is this any good?

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rosedust View Post
    i haven't really watched this yet, i'm pretty much getting back in touch with the sonic community after i ditched it after a while, but i really liked sonic x, is this any good?
    If you liked Sonic X, probably not, it's very different from that. And season 2 has been quite boring imo, you should still try a few episodes though.
    Clark Kent the Wolf

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by New the Chameleon View Post
    If you liked Sonic X, probably not, it's very different from that. And season 2 has been quite boring imo, you should still try a few episodes though.
    thanks! sonic x annoyed me at times too though (specifically taking out amy's scene and replacing it with chris thorndyke

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rosedust View Post
    thanks! sonic x annoyed me at times too though (specifically taking out amy's scene and replacing it with chris thorndyke
    Ikr, I hated that too.
    Clark Kent the Wolf

  7. #27

    Default

    Might as well throw this in because I just remembered it.
    http://www.tssznews.com/2017/01/14/a...rmed-season-3/

  8. #28
    Senior Member TinkererTails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ireland.
    Posts
    11,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Operationgamer17 View Post
    Might as well throw this in because I just remembered it.
    http://www.tssznews.com/2017/01/14/a...rmed-season-3/
    Let's hope they are given enough time to write the flipping thing! :O


  9. #29
    Senior Member Smash The Oni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gensokyo
    Posts
    4,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryGoodName View Post
    This show doesn't deserve the low ratings it gets... The ratings would be as good or maybe even better then season 1 if only Cartoon Network did not mess up Sonic Booms schedule

    If there is a season 3 (which I hope there is) I just hope it will move to Disney or Netflix so it can actually be treated fairly

    Pokemon moved so I don't see why Sonic Boom can't
    As the creators have said before, simply changing to a different network is a very difficult and complicated process.
    ​​

  10. #30
    Senior Member bruh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    where da fruits at
    Posts
    1,454

    Default

    there wont be season 3 lol
    proud business owner

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •