Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Virus War goes on.

i think the time is over for this old bullitin board ... and the bullitin style tooo i think... i would closed the webserver, the databse, and only going to facebook, twitter and co like nintendo...

playing tekken 7 with virtua fighter 6 nowhere to be found

sega still powerless to stop the spam with no hope in sight it may take til it gets taken care of

Yeah... Well, whatever. I think they don't care for the forums anymore since they have a bazillion followers on their social memedia, I mean, media.
    Subscribe my channel and click on the bell button!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamChaotixBR
    We have comic dubs, gameplay, sonic news, sonic product reviews, old SEGA comercial translations, sonic plushies exploring places, stopmotion animation and a lot more!

Maybe we've been taking this more seriously than the admins and mods. I think they should just close the forums. It might free up my spare time by a lot, but at least we won't have to put up with Korean spam-bots.
    Look, just get a copy a good game, and play it, and you'll be fine.

Maybe it's just me, but I find it beyond pathetic that after 10-15 years of keeping these forums active and solving many technical problems along the way that the issue of a Korean Spam-Bot Army flooding the forums every day can't be solved. I'm of the belief that the Admins truly don't care about what happens to these forums because otherwise they would have found a solution to this nonsense by now.
    "The past will come back to haunt you all...
    ...especially you, TheAdvisor1234."
    codeorange's time on the Sega Forums: October 2008 - October 2017

Quote Originally Posted by YoshiAngemon View Post
    Maybe we've been taking this more seriously than the admins and mods. I think they should just close the forums. It might free up my spare time by a lot, but at least we won't have to put up with Korean spam-bots.
    Awwwh.... Nuuuu ;-; I love the Sega forums. I literally started using the forums here more often within the past year. > w <
    They should at least maybe switch to a new forum platform, like TapaTalk or something. 0:

Super Moderator - His High Lord Cromulensce cochrane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lodmot347 View Post
    Awwwh.... Nuuuu ;-; I love the Sega forums. I literally started using the forums here more often within the past year. > w <
    They should at least maybe switch to a new forum platform, like TapaTalk or something. 0:
    TapaTalk isn't a platform. It's an app that makes it easier to view forums on a mobile device.

Quote Originally Posted by cochrane View Post
    TapaTalk isn't a platform. It's an app that makes it easier to view forums on a mobile device.
    Gotcha. I knew they did that, but for some reason I thought they also served as a forum host too.

Super Moderator - His High Lord Cromulensce cochrane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lodmot347 View Post
    Gotcha. I knew they did that, but for some reason I thought they also served as a forum host too.
    No, it's an add-on to existing bulletin board platforms.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234