Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle" has Ragna face characters from Persona,Under Night & RWBY

Saw RWBY, laughed, moved on. Really don't like that series.
    "I have friends I want by my side even if they're not strong. So if I don't get stronger, I'll lose all of them. I came up with a way to fight with all my might... so that I won't lose anyone... so that no one will go far away." Monkey D. Luffy

Looks really awesome. Arc Sys is what capcom should be. There virtually the only one who makes fighting games worth playing anymore.

My question still remains why havent we gotten a BB VS GG though?
    That level of accomplishment when you've finally made it to someones ignore list! Priceless total victory!

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Saw RWBY, laughed, moved on. Really don't like that series.
    Why did you even click the thread then?
    I mentioned RWBY on the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Clesarie View Post
    Looks really awesome. Arc Sys is what capcom should be. There virtually the only one who makes fighting games worth playing anymore.

My question still remains why havent we gotten a BB VS GG though?
    Fun fact: Apparentaly Ishiwatari only wants to crossover with BB at "the right time". Maybe this is it?
    Also, he was to direct a Guilty Gear vs Street Fighter game for Sega's Atomwave arcadeboards, but management shifts surrounding Sammy's merger with SEGA made the game into development hell and eventually get canne

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12