Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle" has Ragna face characters from Persona,Under Night & RWBY

Default "BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle" has Ragna face characters from Persona,Under Night & RWBY

Announced after a trailer of Blazblue Central Fiction at tonight's EVO tournament; the newest spin-off of the BlazBlue series is a crossover featuring characters from Under Night In-Birth, Atlus' Persona 4 Arena and Rooster Teeth's RWBY franchises in a 2v2 fighting game reminiscent of Neo Geo Battle Collisseum. As of now, the characters revealed include Ragna the Bloodedge and Jin representing Blazblue; Yu Narukami from Persona 4 Arena; Hyde from Under Night In-Birth and Ruby Rose from RWBY (Which also appears as the only english speaking character in the game). The game has an expected release date of 2018, while consoles are unspecified.
    JESUS, To think Rooster Teeth went from "the guys who made Red vs Blue" to "We have a franchise crossover with Persona and Blazblue" really caught me off-guard.

Game looks hype, but there's a severe lack of Guilty Gear and Double Dragon in my opinion.

You know, maybe if ArcSys gets to use those Fist of the North Star sprites....Just maybe....

the Grand Universal Space Station, Helix Nebula

Wat.
    This isn't April fools, right? Wtf is happening?
    Also, what's under knight? Never heard of it.

Might update.
    PSN: The_120cxx
    deviantART

Jesus Arc, Capcom's already dead.
    ​​

RWBY I don't care about, but BlazBlue crossed with Persona is interesting at least.
    -Proud to be a True Gamer-

Fluffy's Tumblr Page
    I love my Shadi-kun. <3

Not a fan of BlazBlue at all...I think is a lame series. I might get interested just because of Persona though.
    Introducing Mephiles 2.0

"None of this is Good, Vector. Thats why it's called war."
    By Knuckles.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Bogard View Post
    Game looks hype, but there's a severe lack of Guilty Gear and Double Dragon in my opinion.
    Don't forget Akatsuki Blitzkampf or Touhou.

the Grand Universal Space Station, Helix Nebula

I can't be the only one here to knows jack squat about underknight, right?

Might update.
    PSN: The_120cxx
    deviantART

I'm guessing Arc System works will be translating that RWBY game, don't know what the connection with them is otherwise.

I'm sure if they are making new sprites for RWBY cast they may make updated sprites for Guilty Gear characters.

They could get a Double Dragon character or even Kunio!

Quote Originally Posted by the 120cxx View Post
    I can't be the only one here to knows jack squat about underknight, right?
    Under Night In-Birth(Night,not Knight)is a fighting game by French Bread, the creators of Melty Blood and Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax.

Seeing as how the game is going to be, its easy to assume that its on the route of the pre-MVC3 Marvel vs. games, by reusing assets from prior games with a similar engine (Only new ones seems to be Ruby, and even then there were rumours about ArcSys making a RWBY game).
    My guess is that this could go on the route where they use previous assets of similar engined games.

So my bet is that either Guilty Gear or Hokuto no Ken (seeing as how it still has a dedicated playerbase in Japan and off-event EVO) have the possibility of appearing in the game;though my bet is on HnK seeing as the fighting system is closer to BlazBlue than Guilty Gear is. And perhaps Joker from Persona 5 as a representative of non-P4/P3 Persona series.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast